Botox Injections are toxins used to cease the movement of muscles for a specific time. Botox Injections are a procedure that leads to younger-looking skin with smooth and tight skin that results in no wrinkles at all. Neck spasms, sweating, lazy eye, and overactive bladder are also treated with Botox injections. The ideal candidate for Botox injections are folks over the age of 18, you should also have good health to get through the procedure. Pregnant and nursing females are not allowed for this procedure. If you have wrinkles on your face, frown lines on your forehead, and lines around your eyes, it’s probably time for you to book an appointment for our services of Botox Injections in Dubai!
Aim of the Procedure:
Botox works as a wall between the nerves and the muscles. This causes the muscle to not contract for a specific time period leading to a wrinkles-free face. This procedure is often used on the forehead, wrinkles beside the eyes (Crow’s feet), and frown lines (Glabella lines.) Botox is an easy way to lessen the appearance of wrinkles on your face, and the results are also prominent. Botox also plays an important role in the blockage of oil production in the skin, eliminating large pores and breakouts that lead to smooth skin. This is suitable for folks who suffer from wrinkles. Moreover, it’s a painless procedure and has highly effective results.
What are Botox Injections in Dubai:
Certain chemical signals from nerves are blocked when Botox is injected into the skin. This procedure is used mostly to relax the muscles that cause wrinkles and fine lines that give you an older look. The other treatments done by Botox are;
When your neck muscles start to contract in an uncontrollable way, the condition is called neck spasm also known as cervical dystonia. This condition causes severe contracts in muscles and your neck moves in a painful position with no control over it.
The conditions of nervous systems like cerebral palsy cause the limbs to pull in towards the center of the body. The condition causes uncomfortable pain. Eye twitching is also caused by muscle spasms.
When the muscles used for moving the eyes get imbalanced, it causes lazy eye condition. Misaligned and crossed eyes are the conditions of lazy eyes. This condition can be treated with Botox
A number of folks have a condition of their health where they sweat even when the weather is cold and they’re not walking or exercising. The condition is called hyperhidrosis which can be treated by Botox injections.
Those folks who have migraines more than 15 days a month can treat their illness with Botox. Chronic migraine is a condition where you get severe headaches and this painful condition can also be treated by Botox.
Being overactive causes urinary problems in human beings. This condition can be very uncomfortable and can be treated with Botox.
What Results to Expect from Botox Injections in Dubai?
- Botox shows their results after 2 to 3 days of the procedure.
- The effect may last 3 to 4 months depending on the condition that was cured.
- You’ll need a constant follow-up for a check-up with a 3-month gap.
- The fine lines and wrinkles lessen quickly.
- Deeper and harsher wrinkles take 14 days to disappear.
- Botox makes your skin look fuller and more youthful.
- The surgeon will consider which type of botulinum injection you require based on the condition you want to be treated.
- You’ll need to get through a medical check-up before the procedure.
- Inform your surgeon if you had Botox in the past months.
- The doctor will advise you to quit taking blood thinners.
- Smoking, usage of nicotine and alcohol will be prohibited days before the procedure.
The procedure of Botox Injections in Dubai:
- Your skin will be numbed to prevent any sort of discomfort.
- Vibration anesthesia or ice will be used to numb your skin.
- A needle will be used to inject a tiny amount of botulinum toxin into the layer of your skin.
- In rare cases, ultrasound is used for the guidance of the needle.
- After the procedure is done, the doctor will ask you to go home with a custodian.
- Botox is available in two types, Type A and Type B.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
- For 2 to 4 hours after the shots, prevent from laying down.
- You’ll be able to return to your usual activities after 24 hours.
- Do not apply creams and lotion on your face for 24 hours.
Benefits of Botox Injections in Dubai:
- Botox is effective for wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
- Botox gives your skin a brightening glow up.
- The results of Botox give you a natural look.
- Botox can last for 3 to 4 months.
- Reducing the pore size and the production of oil, Botox gives you clear skin.
- Softening the wrinkles, Botox gives you a happier and younger look.
Why Choose Us?
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic has been granting their extreme services of Botox® Injections in Dubai! Our team of highly skilled surgeons uses new and safe technologies and gives the best of them for the client to achieve the desired looks. We keep an eye on the up-to-date equipment and take good care of the tools used during the procedure.
Book a Free Consultation!
If you want to achieve a younger look and get rid of your wrinkles right away, fill in the form and grab a chance for the best results of Botox injections.