The nose is one of the prominent profile-building features of an individual’s face. Who doesn’t wish to have an appealing appearance? If you have a good-shaped nose but are not satisfied with the size of the nostrils we are here with good news for you. Under the supervision of our qualified surgeons, we are offering you a perfect solution to this problem. Alarplasty in Dubai can help you get over this concern. Stop wasting any more time being self-conscious because of this issue. Visit us and get your desired outcomes under an affordable price range.
Best Possible Out-Turns Of Alarplasty:
This innovative cosmetic procedure can serve you with results tailored to your goals and needs. The most observed outcome of this therapy is providing you with a proportionate look of nostrils. But it is also capable of enhancing your facial harmony. Ranging from reduction to reshaping and changing the complete structure of your nose, this surgery does it all. If you want to enjoy the achieved effect you must take good care of the treated area after the operation.
Are You Eligible for Alarplasty in Dubai?
Alarplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a cosmetic surgery and performed on almost every individual who wants to enhance their facial profile. The reason might be a compromised facial profile because of one feature. But still, there are certain qualities that one needs to have to undergo this action. Some of the common ones are:
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Must not be a smoker.
- Should have achievable expectations that are possible from the procedure.
- The patient’s skin should have suitable elasticity to achieve the desired shape and size of nostrils.
Get Ready For The Surgery:
- Before undergoing this operation you should gather all the information about it.
- If you find it suitable for you, then book a consultation with the best-known surgeon in the town.
- If you are taking medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen, immediately quit taking them. Because these supplements can turn your blood thin.
- Make sure to stop eating spicy food at least 2-3 days before the date of surgery.
- Follow fasting for not less than 6 hours before the procedure.
- Before entering the operating theater you should arrange transport and someone to take you back to your home.
- Ask all the last-minute questions from your practitioner before the surgery begins.
Let’s Understand The Performance:
- The surgeon will ask you about your goals and expectations from the procedure.
- They will then examine your condition.
- After that, they will find you eligible for the procedure. So they will give you either local or general anesthesia, depending on your need.
- Then they will wait for some time for you to get anesthetized.
- Once the area of treatment gets numb, the doctor starts making necessary incisions in the required area.
- The expert makes sure to cut the risk of scarring by creating cuts on the hidden parts of the nostrils.
- The next step involves the removal of certain tissues to provide the patient with their desired outcomes.
- The reshaping can involve the reduction of the nostril’s size, modifying the appearance of the nose, or managing the angle of the area between the nose and upper lip.
- After providing you with your desired outcomes, the surgeon then stitches all the previously created cuts.
Ways to Promote Healing Process:
- To ensure a healthy recovery, do not bow down your head for at least 1-2 weeks after the operation.
- Keep your head in an elevated position even during sleep, to minimize the risk of swelling or bleeding.
- If you witness minor pain to deal with it you can rub ice packs on and around your nose.
- In case you suffer from any abnormal discomfort do not take it lightly and discuss it with your surgeon on an urgent basis.
- To stay safe from any infection, you must keep the treated area not only clean but dry as well.
- Activities that can cause any pressure to your nose should be strictly prohibited for at least 2-3 weeks after the plan of action.
- To fill up and heal the operated area, follow a healthy diet plan.
- Do not miss any follow-up sessions and update your doctor about your ongoing condition.
- You might get your desired results in quite some time, so do not panic and wait for the outcomes patiently.
How Beneficial is Alarplasty in Dubai?
This cosmetic therapy is capable of serving you with a huge number of positive impacts. The benefits that you can get from this procedure depend on your goals, needs, and the expertise of your doctor. But some of the common and most observed plus points of Alarplasty are below:
- Contracting the nares.
- Improving the Curvature of nostrils.
- Correcting the overall Shape of your nose.
- Broadens its openings.
- Serves you with its symmetrical appearance.
- If you have any breathing issues, the solution to them is Alarplasty.
Can Alarplasty in Dubai Be Harmful in Any Way?
- You must follow the aftercare instructions strictly or else you might face pain in the operated site.
- The procedure can cause numbness in the treated and surrounding region, but it gets cured within a day or two.
- The selection of the performer is only done after thorough research. Because if the surgery is not performed by a qualified practitioner you might get an asymmetrical structure of the nose.
Is Alarplasty in Dubai Cost-Friendly?
The cost can vary depending on different factors. Like condition and expectations of the patient, surgeon, the hospital, etc. But the general cost can range between AED 7,000 to AED 15,000.
We’re here to guide you about What are the uses and side effects of Alarplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Booking a consultation with us is easy. You can fill out the form below to book an appointment with qualified experts at Dynamic Clinic in Dubai.