When a person goes through a surgery, they’re more likely to suffer from loose fat, especially around their belly. Moreover, if you suffer from loose fat around your belly, you probably cannot fit into your favorite dresses. Not just that, having a droopy and fat belly leads to low self esteem. But fret no more, we are providing the utmost worthwhile Body Lift in Dubai.
Aim of the Method:
An abdominal lipectomy, tummy tuck and panniculectomy is how this course of the action is known around the world. This method is used to remove the excess and unwanted fat from around your tummy. Furthermore, this process carries out the lifting of your thighs, buttocks and waistline. If you just stand in front of your mirror, gaze at your droopy and fat belly then you should immediately get our services for body lift (belt lipectomy). Rather than getting disappointed about your looks, it’s time to get a Belt Lipectomy.
The body lift (belt lipectomy) is done in order to remove the superfluous fat from and around the belly. This surgery is typically done after you’ve lost a great amount of weight which causes the fat and skin to droop. This condition is also considered when you go through surgery that sometimes leads to a saggy tummy. Body lift (belt lipectomy) gives you a more toned and firm appearance then exercises does. Other tummy trim treatments focus on your belly only whilst body lift (belt lipectomy) works on your tummy as well as waistline, abdominal and buttocks.
The results of body lift (belt lipectomy) normally appear after 12 to 18 months. The process might be slow but it’s worth it.
- The fat and folds of your skin are removed.
- You get a toned and firm figure.
- Your thighs and buttocks are hoist.
- You achieve a contoured waistline.
- The shape and tone of your figure is improved
- You get more self confidence.
The preparation of every cosmetic surgery are mostly the same, such as;
- Quit smoking.
- Get a lab test.
- Stop taking blood thinning medications.
- Get a shower a night before the surgery.
- While you’re standing, the surgeons draw a line around your torso in order to determine the incisions.
- A combination of medicines (anesthesia) is given to you so that you can sleep while they perform surgery.
- An incision is done around your torso.
- An excess amount of fat is removed from the inside.
- They tighten the muscles that smooths your skin.
- The process of stitches are done on the incision in order to close them.
- The tubes are placed inside the incision to drain out the excess fluid and blood.
The after care for body lift (belt lipectomy) is necessary that includes;
- Taking complete rest.
- Keeping a good care of your medications like antibiotics.
- The bandages are changed everyday.
- Try not to sweat on the area around your incisions.
- For six weeks, you’re not allowed to lift heavy things.
- Avoid too much bending.
- Avoid too much contact with water, keep the incisions dry.
The benefits of body lift (belt lipectomy) are limitless. People dive towards body lift (belt lipectomy) in order to get that toned and firm figure as they desire. There are many benefits of body lift (belt lipectomy)and some of them are;
- Smooth contours.
- Slim and toned waistline.
- High thighs and buttocks.
- Flat abdominal.
- No extra skin folds.
- Prevention of skinz inflammations.
- Exercise is made easier for you.
- Boosts your self confidence.
Why Choose Us?
Dynamic Clinic has the best team for Body lift (belt lipectomy) in Dubai! Our well known and skilled surgeons put their sweat and tears into their work in order to give the best to their clients.
Book A Free Consultation!
If you want our services for Body lift (belt lipectomy) in Dubai, fill out the form given below and grab a free consultation with our team of expert cosmetic surgeons.