We understand how important it has become to maintain your physique in recent times. The way you carry your body totally depends upon how you feel about yourself. If you are looking for the best procedure to get a model-like appearance of your backside then you are on the right page. Here we are going to disclose all the information about Buttock Augmentation Surgery In Dubai. So continue reading to know more about this operation. If you find this therapy suitable for you so without wasting a single moment, visit us and leave the rest of your concerns on our team. Our experts know the best way to perform this procedure with positive outcomes.
This procedure is capable of serving you with a more toned, curved, and round shape of your hips. It deals not only with improving the appearance of your butts but also enhances the other body parts from where the fats are extracted to be installed in the targeted area.
Are You An Ideal Candidate?
- There are some specific qualities to decide whether you are an ideal candidate for this procedure or not, like
- Make sure you have no medical conditions and are in good health
- You must be a non-smoker, or if you are, make sure to stop smoking before undergoing this treatment, in order to be the best possible person for it.
- Your butts must be quite little.
- You can be judged fit to receive counseling if you are dissatisfied with your eating and exercise routines.
- You must have enough body fat to have it removed from the donor part of your body.
- You need to have reasonable expectations for how the treatment will work.
- To participate in the process, you must be mentally prepared.
Things To Taken Care Of Before Procedure:
- Carry out proper research about the procedure, its benefits, risks, and the best suitable practitioner in the field.
- Mention your goals and expectations openly with your expert.
- Do not hesitate to ask any necessary questions that you might be having about the procedure.
- Before going for this course of action perform all the important medical tests to prove your eligibility to the surgeon.
- If you are a smoker so make sure to quit smoking at least 2-3 weeks prior to the operation,
- There are certain medicines that can make your blood thin like aspirin, so you must stop their intake for almost 1-2 weeks before entering the surgery theater.
- You should take almost a week off from your work on a priority basis.
- If the doctor tells you not to eat or drink anything 8 hours before they give you anesthesia, so consider obeying this instruction mandatory.
- Drink as much water as possible to keep yourself hydrated.
How Is The Procedure Carried Out?
- To ensure a painless and comfortable operation, the surgeon administers local anesthesia to the candidate.
- Most often the areas where this procedure can be performed are the hips, thighs, and abdomen.
- Once the targetted area becomes completely numb, the expert creates certain needed cuts in the region from the desired region.
- After it, the expert then uses the liposuction procedure to extract all the unwanted and extra fatty material from the point of fat donation.
- The taken fat is then processed properly and is made sure that it becomes completely clean before using it for enlarging the butts.
- In the next step, the practitioner then injects it in the exact location that the patient wants to enhance the size of the hips from.
- The procedure ends with stitching all the created cuts for the procedure after ensuring that the desired goals of the candidate have been achieved.
Post Look-Afters Of Buttock Augmentation Surgery:
- To control the swelling make sure to wear compression garments.
- In order of experiencing any bruising, you can rub ice packs on the treated part.
- To deal with the pain, you must take the prescribed medicines.
- Until the operated area is not fully healed, you must not perform any exercise or lift any weight.
- Consider going into the sunlight or entering any warm environments completely prohibited for not less than 2 weeks.
- Make sure not to sit or sleep on your back and keep the operated area in an elevated posture.
- Just if you find any abnormality in the healing process, without wasting even a single moment, immediately consult your surgeon.
- To promote the healing process it is very important that your surgeon should keep monitoring your condition from time to time. For this purpose, you must attend every single follow-up session.
What Are The Benefits Of Buttock Augmentation Surgery?
- It provides the candidates with a better-shaped and fuller appearance of their curves.
- Bigger hips
- Bigger butts increase the overall look of your body.
- The better posture of the backside makes you walk around with more confidence.
- This course of action serves you with long-lasting results.
- Being a customizable procedure, the work can be tailored according to the needs and goals of the candidate to serve them with their desired outcomes.
- By improving the condition of your curves, this procedure adds balance to your overall physique.
Major Risks Of The Procedure:
If the procedure is not performed by a qualified surgeon or in case the candidate doesn’t take good care of the treated area or doesn’t follow the aftercare instructions strictly, the patient has to face some of the following mentioned negative impacts of the action:
- If exposed to moisture, there is a high possibility of getting an infection in the targetted site.
- Just if the candidate carries out any activity that can cause pressure on the operated site, the chance of bleeding can be expected.
- In rare cases, the patient might witness temporary numbness if their backside.
How Much Does It Cost?
The average Cost of Buttock Augmentation in Dubai is AED 5,000 for fat grafts and AED 8,000 for implant augmentation. Additionally, the cost of a buttock lift is usually a bit more expensive. The doctors’ experience with buttock surgery can also affect the overall cost.
Book A Consultation:
If you have more questions about your buttock augmentation. Or would you like to learn more about Buttock Augmentation Surgery In Duba? Fill out the form below to schedule an appointment with our reception team today. Or make an appointment with a qualified professional at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai.