As you grow, along with the positive aspects like experience of life, some negative things also add to the list. Loose tissues of face muscles are one of those negativities. With aging, your facial muscles loosen the grip of staying strong. As a result of it wrinkles and fine lines start appearing on your face. Now there’s no need to look older if you do not want to. With the help of Cheek Augmentation In Dubai, you can get perfect results covering all types of aging signs. Feel free to visit us and let us help you in this regard. Because we understand that age is just a number and no signs should be allowed to define that number.
How Can Cheek Augmentation Help You?
Through this cosmetic surgery, the surgeon injects some fillers to improve the overall look by increasing the volume of your cheeks. The goal of this treatment is not only to enhance the beauty and appearance of cheeks but to provide the candidate with perfect facial contour. For carrying out this procedure, different techniques can be used like fat grafting, dermal fillers, and silicone implants. It can be of great benefit to individuals who are not happy or satisfied with their natural facial structure.
Best Suitable Candidate:
- The ones who are unsatisfied with their cheeks’ shape.
- People who due to age factor, lose volume in cheeks.
- There are also some people who naturally have flat butts.
- Individuals who are suffering from unevenness in their curves.
- If accidents cause harm to your face, that reason can also lead you to become a suitable candidate for this procedure.
- Usually, weight loss can also make you an eligible candidate for this procedure.
- If someone wants to achieve a youthful look in older age, and want to cover the aging signs like wrinkle or sagginess.
- To be eligible choice for this surgery, the person must not be pregnant or breastfeeding her child.
Result of Cheek Augmentation:
How Can You Prepare Yourself For This Procedure?
- Before undergoing the procedure, make sure to consult an expert in that field.
- Discuss your goals and expectations with the surgeon.
- Listen and understand the benefits and risks of the treatment.
- Avoid taking any blood thinning medications at least a week or 2 before the surgery. In this way, you can reduce the risk of bleeding.
- Before going to the hospital for the operation, make sure that you have already arranged the transportation.
- Consuming alcohol should be avoided at least a day before the surgery.
- Drink as much water as you can. This will keep you hydrated.
- Make sure to maintain a healthy diet in the time leading to the surgery.
- Your doctor might instruct you about a few things before the operation, you must follow them accordingly like taking a few medications prior to surgery.
- To ensure complete bed rest for at least a week, make sure to take a few days off from your job.
- Before you enter the procedure room, wear lose fitting clothes to stay comfortable.
- Do not put on any makeup before this course of action.
- Do not forget to remove any jewelry that you might be wearing.
How Is The Procedure Carried Out?
- The doctor first confirms the exact point where you need enhancement.
- This cosmetic surgery is performed under local or general anesthesia.
- The surgeon then moves off to creating a minor incision in either of two points: inside the mouth or along the hairline.
- The expert then carries out the insertion process. They implant the material in the desired location.
- The region of implantation usually is above or below the cheekbone.
- The procedure closes with the closure of holes that were made to place the implantations.
How Can You Ensure A Speedy Recovery?
- Depending on your condition after the therapy, the doctor might admit you for quite some time. Just to monitor your condition and ensure a speedy recovery.
- Do not forget to attend all follow-up appointments with your surgeon.
- Take the prescribed medications timely.
- To avoid the issue of swelling or redness, you can use ice packs for about 48 hours after the procedure.
- Make sure to keep the area clean and dry when a doctor has created any incisions.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- In case of witnessing any complications, immediately contact your surgeon.
What To Expect From This Procedure?
This therapy can provide you with a lot of good results, which totally depends on the needs and expectations of the individual. Ranging from symmetry to contour and overall refreshed appearance, this procedure provides you with a number of benefits. Providing the person with so many benefits also boosts their confidence level.
If you are looking for a team of highly qualified surgeons to perform Cheek Augmentation In Dubai then you must book a consultation for free at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai. There is an easy way of visiting our experts by filling out the form given below or by contacting us at +971 542992160.