Beauty standards are getting higher as days glide by. People are getting more conscious about their looks that’s leading them into the phase of insecurities. Our services provide the Best Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to provide you with the shape of your body that you desire. This procedure enhances the shape of both the upper and lower abdominal along with the waistline and buttocks. This procedure is very suitable for people who suffer from excess fat after going through surgery.
Aim of the Procedure:
This procedure is ideal for people who desire a toned and desired body shape. Circumferential abdominoplasty helps you get rid of the fat from the back, waistline, abdominal, and buttocks. When people undergo surgery, they gain a massive amount of fat which they wish to get rid of. If you have an intensive amount of fat hanging from your tummy and from around, it’s time for circumferential abdominoplasty!
What is Circumferential Abdominoplasty?
Procedures like liposuction and other methods are used to remove the fat from around the tummy. The loosening fat is tightened through which the waistline is given a toned shape, also resulting in a flat abdomen. The procedure finishes with lifting the buttocks and thighs. The process usually takes 4 to 6 hours and after the desired contouring has been completed, the patient is shifted to a private hospital room.
After the Circumferential abdominoplasty is done, the patient can perform their everyday small activities within four weeks. This procedure is very effective in lifting the droopy skin around and on your tummy. The circumferential abdominoplasty finishes up with a toned body, this also prevents further loosening of skin where the surgery has been performed. Following the surgery, multiple tubes are placed into the incision area to remove every bit of fluid from the body. The tubes are removed after 8 to 10 days.
- The doctor will advise you to quit the usage of nicotine 6 weeks before the surgery.
- You need to take multivitamins daily before the surgery.
- The doctor will ask you to stop taking blood-thinning medicines.
- Avoid dietary and herbal supplements.
- Quit smoking before the procedure.
- During the circumferential abdominoplasty, an incision is made around the waist more like a belt.
- The surgery is performed after the patient is given anesthesia.
- The surgeons use liposuction and other various techniques to perform the procedure.
- The surgery finishes with the desired contouring and shape of the body.
- Once the surgery is done, multiple tubes are attached to the incision area from where the fluid is excreted.
- After the surgery, the patient can go about their little activities within 4 weeks.
- Like every other surgery, you’ll feel burn and discomfort on the area of your incision, the swelling may occur in the area.
- You’re more likely to go about your daily routines after six weeks, whilst you can perform small tasks within four weeks.
- The doctor will ask you to take complete rest for two weeks.
- While you rest, you’ll need to drain the fluid from your body through the tubes inserted into the incision area.
- It is crucial to be understood that circumferential abdominoplasty takes more time for recovery than any other tummy tuck procedure.
Circumferential abdominoplasty comes with a variety of benefits that are mentioned below;
- Toned torso
- Lifted thighs and buttocks
- Get rid of most of your stretch marks
- A firm-shaped body
- Contoured waistline
- Best post-surgery results
Why Choose Us?
Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Dubai provides the best and most effective tummy tuck surgeries in the UAE. We are trusted and approached by a majority of clients. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic utilizes new technology and equipment that leads to a fast recovery and extreme results.
Book A Free Consultation!
If you’re searching for the most effective and fast-recovering tummy tuck surgery, you can book an appointment with our proficient surgeons by filling up the form given below!