If you are looking for a way to get rid of a flat or titled bone, or if some extra meat has appeared inside of your nose, you are not alone. Many people have either of these issues. But our nose is one of the most prominent facial features that can both improve and reduce the overall appearance of a person. Because of this concern, many people do not prefer surgeries because they usually leave scars caused by incisions. As we care about our patients and their concern, and that’s why we are offering Closed Rhinoplasty In Dubai to help you cope with all such problems related to your nose. This surgical procedure solves all such issues by creating a cut inside the nostril rather than on the outside.
What Can Be The Possible Results?
The overall goals are completely dependent on the goals, needs, and conditions of the candidate. But in a general view, the aesthetically pleasing appearance of the nose can be considered one of the prominent outcomes of this therapy. Not only this but with the help of this surgery, medical issues related to the nose like sinuses can be repaired by undergoing this operation.
Are You Eligible?
- For undergoing this surgery the patient must be overall medically fit.
- The expectation of the individual should be achievable.
- If the person has any of both concerns: medical or aesthetic, due to which they are seeking this procedure, they can be considered a suitable choice for this course of action.
- Not being a smoker is another important concern of doctors for considering someone eligible for this procedure.
- Do proper research about closed rhinoplasty.
- Examine yourself and find out if you are eligible for this surgery or not.
- Book an appointment with one of the highly qualified ENT specialists.
- Avoid all such supplements that can make your blood thin.
- Make sure to arrange proper transportation for yourself before going for the procedure.
- Avoid eating spicy food at least 2 days before undergoing the operation.
- Apart from all these, your surgeon may give you a certain set of instructions based on your condition, make sure to strictly obey all of them.
Plan Of Action:
- Like any other procedure, the closed rhinoplasty also begins with a discussion between the practitioner and the candidate.
- After listening to your desired outcome and expectation, your surgeon examines your overall health.
- If they will find you a suitable candidate to undergo this procedure, then with the help of injection they will give you anesthesia.
- The surgery is performed under local or general anesthesia.
- After ensuring numbness in the targeted region, the doctor will begin to make certain cuts inside the nose.
- In this way, they will be able to access the underlying nasal structure.
- Moving forward the surgeon will reshape the bones or cartilage of the nose, to ensure that the desired goal of the individual is achieved.
- In this step, the practitioner may add or extract some tissues to provide you with the outcome of your interest.
- After making sure that the expected results have been achieved, the expert will then stitch the incisions made during the operation.
To speed up the healing process and to ensure a healthy recovery you must follow the following general after-care instructions:
- Make sure not to bow your head for at least 4-5 days after the surgery.
- You must sleep in an elevated poster, to reduce the risk of bleeding, swelling, and pain.
- Do not forget to take all the prescribed medicines to deal with pain and minimize the risk of any type of infection.
- Strictly avoid any such activities that could cause pressure on the treated area.
- Keep your wounds clean by following the guidelines provided by your surgeon for cleaning procedures.
- Consider it mandatory to attend all the follow-up sessions.
- In case you witness bleeding, unbearable pain, or any other unusual discomfort, without wasting any time discuss it with your surgeon.
- The results of this procedure are long-lasting but are also time taking, so you should stay calm and wait for your desired outcomes patiently.
Well-Beings Attached To it:
- As the procedure is performed at the inner side of your nostrils, there will be less visible scarring.
- This course of action serves you with faster recovery as compared to other treatments for this problem.
- The cuts are of smaller size, that’s why the patients find it less painful.
- It minimizes your breathing issues.
- As the procedure is performed on the inner side instead of on the outer surface, the outcomes are more natural looking.
- The procedure is customizable, it can be tailored according to the needs and goals of the candidate.
- Being a minimally invasive operation, it causes the least disruption in your daily life activities.
- Compared to other methodologies for treating nasal problems, it is more affordable both in case of cost and in case of time.
Threats Attached To It:
- If the instructions for care are not followed properly, you can witness pain in the treated region.
- You may also feel numbness in the operated area as well as the surrounding domain.
- The candidate might face the problem of swelling, but it gets cured with the passage of time and under proper care.
- If the operation is not done by an expert in the field, the patient can also face an asymmetrical structure of the nose.
Is It Cost Friendly?
The overall cost of this procedure can vary depending on the number of sessions needed to achieve the desired results, the patient’s condition, and the expertise of the doctor. But in general, the cost can be estimated to vary between 8000 AED to 20,000 AED.
We’re here to guide you about What are the uses and side effects of Closed Rhinoplasty
In Dubai? Booking a consultation with us is easy, you can fill out the form given below to book an appointment with our highly qualified experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai.