What Is Otoplasty?
This is a surgical approach to reshape and modify the shape and size of a person’s ears. The medical term for this operation is Otoplasty. However, it can also be performed for aesthetic purposes as well. Therefore, the same surgery will fall into a cosmetic procedure. The aim of the treatment is to reposition the outer part of the ears to align with the facial symmetry. It can also be done to improve a person’s natural ability to hear or to treat the natural disability to listen to the surrounding sounds.
Otoplasty At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, UAE:
We are providing our best services to perform Otoplasty; Ear Reshaping in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. This precision-demanding surgery is performed by our highly professional and well-experienced surgeons. We organize one-on-one consultations between our experts and interested candidates. Only after a complete examination, an expert is able to sign you up for the surgery. During this meeting, you are informed about the entire process of the operation. The possible and realistic outcomes of the procedure. As well as the likely benefits for each candidate. Furthermore, you can talk about your personal concerns, we are always happy to hear about your desired goals. Our aim is to collaborate with you and reach the same point of view, to deliver the best results possible.
The results are almost immediate to the practitioner. However, the final outcome is revealed to you after fully recovering from the surgery, when the expert takes off the bandages within one month’s time. The end results are a permanent addition to your aesthetic profile.
- This is an FDA-approved treatment.
- Fastest and most effective way to reshape your ears.
- It takes approximately less than an hour or more to complete the process.
- The end results are the most natural looking.
- And there is no trace of any scars from the surgery.
Why Do You Need Otoplasty?
If you are somebody who is struggling with the mentioned scenarios below, you ought to visit us for a consultation;
- Naturally enlarged ears or odd shaping.
- Oversized or irregular earlobes.
- Dislocated ear due to an accident.
- A rare case of being attacked by an animal.
- Or just to modify the shape for aesthetic beauty.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
Surgeons recommend a full check-up before undergoing this procedure. Below are a few details regarding what we determine in our suitable candidate;
- You want to improve the shape of your ears because you wish to enhance the beauty of your facial profile.
- The ears are oversized, tightly packed, or attached to the skin.
- Any natural disability is interfering with functioning normally.
- Or sometimes, due to an accident or other misfortune mishaps, an ear can be modified back to its original shape.
Our experts talked about taking safety measures very seriously. These guidelines ought to help you prepare for the surgery in order to heal smoothly;
- Do not self-medicate. If you are already on some medications; be sure to talk to your healthcare provider before pausing the medicines for a while.
- Cut down your alcohol intake a day or two, prior to the surgery.
- Smoking, tobacco, or cigars should also be detained during this time period.
- Last but not least, remove any studs or other earrings from the ears beforehand.
What Is The Procedure?
This is a minor operation. Below are a few detailed pieces of information regarding the process of the procedure;
- A surgeon will inject a few doses of local or general anesthesia into your body. This shall numb the region under care to provide you with a comfortable experience, or completely erase the memory by putting you to sleep.
- The action begins by making two incisions on each ear separately. The modifications are made according to your desired standards or medical requirements.
- The entire process may take an hour or more. This duration depends on your respective situation.
- In the end, the expert will implement dissolving sutures. A few topical medicaments are applied to prevent any possible infection.
- The last step is to cover the surface wound completely. After dressing the ears, you are shifted to the recovery room. The experts will see you for further assistance after the effects of anesthesia wear off.
What Happens After The Surgery?
You are rescheduled for a check-up appointment. The nurses will redress your wounds and monitor your progress. However, a few safety homecare regimes are advised to you recover swiftly;
- Keep the treated area dry. Even when taking a shower, it is very important to prevent any droplets to enter the banded wound.
- Be very gentle when blowing your nose. It is ideal to not implement any force because any pressure could result in pain or other mishaps.
- Similarly, chewing or biting on food is not recommended for a limited time period.
- Swimming or plugging in any ear or heads phone is restricted as well.
- Do not sleep on your sideways because the wounds may press against your pillows. You are advised to sleep on your back during this duration.
What Are The Benefits Of Ear Reshaping?
- It balances and evens out the improper structure of your ears.
- This is an upgrade to your aesthetic appearance.
- You can confidently flaunt your new earrings or wireless earphones.
- A tighter hair bun or shorter haircut is not bothering you anymore.
- The new changes are complementing your face frame.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Our board-certified experts instill their expertise to prevent any possible mishaps. However, a few regular complications often occur due to a lack of safety practices. Patients report bleeding or infections in the wound. This could be due to an enforced pressure of a sudden thump. If you find yourself to be in such a critical condition, be sure to reach out for medical help. Any delay could lead to serious problems.
Cost Of Ear Reshaping In Dubai, UAE:
This is a customized treatment. Therefore, only the Surgeon in charge can highlight the exact value of the estimation. However, the average cost of Ear Reshaping In Dubai ranges between AED 15,00 to AED 18,000. The estimate is determined after adding all the provided services and medicines. If you have further inquiries, visit us at Dynamic Clinic Dubai today!
Consult Our Best Surgeons For Otoplasty:
The term Ear Reshaping is often referred to as or medically known as; Otoplasty. This is a simple cosmetic procedure, that requires an expert’s skills to perform the task with utter precision. We are proud to have a team of highly experienced and professional doctors on board with us. Our leading Otoplasty Surgeon; Dr. Abdul Majeed Makkiya is creating masterpieces. His artistic abilities are restoring confidence and aesthetic beauty in many satisfied candidates. The end results are flawless-looking symmetrical ears without any traces of scars from the surgery. Whether you are struggling with enlarged or uneven ear shapes, our experts are available at your service; to give you the transformation of a lifetime.
Book Your Appointment!
If you have further concerns about your ear shape, or do you wish to learn more about; Otoplasty / Ear Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our expert professionals at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai.