Women love to wear jewelry. Jewellery is an important part of our outfit. However, wearing heavy earrings for longer periods of time may cause certain damage to the ears. People who wear heavy jewelry items over the years often suffer from damaged, and torn ears. Some people have certain defects that make their lobes appear to be defective as compared to normal lobes. The torn, defective, and damaged lobes can now be treated. In fact, Earlobe Correction Surgery in Dubai is one of the most popular and widely performed cosmetic surgery around the globe. Many women opt for this procedure if they have damaged earlobes.
Aim of the Treatment:
The surgery helps fix the torn, damaged, and split earlobes. People achieve their normal old ear lobes back, and they can wear and flaunt their jewelry. People who have gone through some kind of trauma, or accident or have defective ear lobes can also opt for this procedure. The process aims to retrieve your ear lobes back, enhancing your look.
Below are some causes that lead people to have damaged earlobes:
- Wearing extremely heavy jewelry pieces in your piercings.
- The ear lobe is stretched forcibly.
- Due to some accident, and trauma.
- Because of a cut.
- Due to the occurrence of an infection, etc.
- Having multiple piercings to one another.
- It is a quick procedure.
- No more damaged ear lobes.
- The results are permanent.
The patients achieve their normal earlobes back. They can wear jewelry again without worrying about anything. However, it is recommended that you take a break from wearing jewelry for about 2 to 3 months after the procedure. The treatment fixes the earlobes completely, and the patients can even pierce their ears again after a time period of a few weeks.
Make sure that you choose a professional, trained surgeon for your surgery.
This process does not require any specific pre-procedural care. However, the patient must have a proper consultation with a professional doctor prior to the treatment.
- The doctor will carefully examine your ears.
- The doctor will briefly view your medical history and will ask if you suffer from any major health issues.
- Your surgeon will then measure and determine the size of the hole.
- The surgeon will then guide you through the steps of the procedure.
What Happens During An Ear Lobe Surgery?
The process is short and has the following steps:
- The surgeon will first clean the area properly.
- The patient is given local anesthesia.
- The whole process takes about 15 minutes.
- The surgeon proceeds to make an incision, either right above the tear or the stretched area.
- Then the surgeon proceeds to cut off any excess tissue present in the area.
- The area is reshaped, and fine stitches are used in the area.
- You can go home the same day after the completion of the procedure.
After Ear Care:
The patients must follow proper aftercare instructions to achieve complete healing:
- You must avoid piercing the ears right after the treatment. We ask our patients to wait for at least 3 months before they can pierce their ears again.
- Make sure that your next piercing is at least 3mm away from your previous piercing.
- When the anesthesia wears off, you may experience some swelling, tenderness, and bruising. But do not worry as these are normal side effects and will probably wear off within a few days.
- The stitches are removed after seven days.
- The skin texture may appear to be bumpy, but you should not worry about it as it will subside within a few days.
- As the surgery is not complicated, you can continue your routine activities right after the procedure.
- Avoid sleeping on the side of the treated area for a few days.
- Avoid applying any type of pressure on the treated area.
- Keep your earlobes clean to avoid any type of infection.
- The final results will help you flaunt your jewelry.
- You achieve an enhanced appearance.
- The surgery helps achieve symmetrical ears.
- The patients gain back their confidence and self-esteem.
- It enhances the natural beauty of your face.
The average cost of Ear Lobe Correction Surgery at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is __AED to __AED. The cost may vary depending on various factors:
- Experience of the surgeon.
- The severity of the case.
- The reputation and location of the clinic.
These are the most common side effects, but they only occur if you get your treatment done by a non-professional surgeon.
Why Choose Us For Your Treatment?
At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai, we aim to provide the best treatments to our patients. Our highly qualified doctors work hard to provide our patients with their desired results. Our doctors deal with each case by first properly understanding it and then suggesting the recommended procedure. Our team takes good care of their patients and is constantly in contact with you until your fully recover.
Book A Free Consultation!
Life is too short to not be able to wear your favorite piece of earrings! If you want to treat your torn lobes consult a free consultation with us at Earlobe Correction Surgery in Dubai by filling out the consultation given below.