Do you ever have to hear from people around you, “Why do you look so tired?” when you are actually completely fresh and relaxed? Is the appearance of your eyes making you look years older than your actual age? There are two types of people who want to change the look of their eyes: the ones with sleepy peepers and those suffering aging signs around their eyes. Lucky are those who are aware of how to get rid of all these problems. If you lack the knowledge about how to overcome this problem or if you want to know about an eye-changing procedure you must continue reading to find out more about Eyelid Surgery in Dubai.
This course of action is capable of serving you with a huge number of benefits. From giving you a more young-looking appearance to overcoming the issues of extra and unwanted fat on your eyes and eyesight, you can expect anything from this operation. It is not only bound to provide the mentioned results but depending on your goals and needs this procedure can work as magic to your eyes.
Eligibility Criteria for Blepharoplasty:
It is true and completely understandable that every single human being is different from others. Eyelid Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi has no strict eligibility criteria but just your personal benefit. It requires certain qualities in the candidate to not only be allowed to undergo this therapy but also to ensure a secure procedure and a healthy recovery. Some of the points to be a good choice for this procedure are mentioned below:
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- Should either be a non-smoker (both active and passive) or must quit it before the operation.
- If you have good skin elasticity then go for the performance of this action.
- Apart from the mentioned goal, you must not be having any other serious eye problems.
- You must be able to give enough time to recover.
- Financial stability should also be looked upon.
A Guide to Safe and Healthy Operation:
- Instead of going for the surgery directly, you must gather every single information about the procedure.
- Having complete knowledge about the benefits and risks can make it easy for you to set realistic expectations.
- Certain medicines like aspirin can increase the risk of bleeding, as they make your blood thin, so you must avoid taking them at least 1 week prior to the surgery.
- Make sure to have eyes free from makeup and contact lenses before entering the procedure room.
Transformation of Your Eyelids:
- Depending on the condition of the candidate and the preference of the surgeon, either local or general anesthesia will be given.
- After ensuring complete numbness in the targeted area, the practitioner makes some needed cuts on the eyelids.
- In the next step, the surgeon then removes the extra fat, skin, or tissues which ever be in excessive amounts, to serve you with your desired outcomes.
- Trimming or repositioning of certain tissues is also done depending on the individual’s case to achieve a younger-looking appearance.
- After making sure that the patient’s desired result has been achieved, the expert then stitches the cuts that they had made to perform the procedure.
- The action is completed when the sutures are removed after 1 week of the operation.
How to Heal with Confidence?
- Same with any other surgery, rest is the most important aftercare instruction.
- To minimize swelling, you can rub ice packs gently around the eyes.
- Rubbing or touching the operated area should be avoided for at least 1-2 weeks.
- In order to deal with pain, you must use the ointments, painkillers, and eye drops that your surgeon might have prescribed to you.
- Direct sun exposure should be avoided, but if there is an emergency you must wear sunglasses.
- Wearing contact lenses should be considered prohibited.
- Any unusual pain or discomfort should be discussed with the surgeon on an urgent basis.
- Do not miss any follow-up sessions.
Let’s Explore the Benefits of Eyelid Surgery in Dubai:
- You can enjoy the improvement in your eyesight.
- All aging signs around the eyes can be dealt with by this procedure.
- You do not have to worry about scarring, as the incisions are made at specific points to ensure limited to no risk of any marks, for the upper eyelid natural cases’ area is chosen, and for the lower eyelid, the point of the eyelashes is where openings are made.
- It serves you with lifelong results.
- The problem of peripheral vision can be cured with this course of action by removing extra fat from the upper eyelid.
- Issues like eyestrains, dryness, puffiness, and headaches can all be resolved with this procedure.
- Self-confidence, eyes and overall facial symmetry, and quality of sleep can all be improved by undergoing this operation.
Understanding Complications of Eyelid Surgery in Dubai:
- If not performed by a skilled professional or if the candidate doesn’t follow the after-care instructions properly some of the following complications can be witnessed by the candidate:
- Infection in the incisions.
- If the openings are not made on specific points, there can be a risk of scarring.
- You may have to suffer from temporary numbness in the operated region.
- The issue of dry eyes can emerge, which increases your level of discomfort.
Is Eyelid Surgery in Dubai an Expensive Procedure?
The total cost of the procedure depends on your condition, goals, and the clinic and practitioner that you chose. However, estimated the cost of such treatment can be considered to start from AED 10,000.
Why Not Take the First Step?
At Dynamic Clinic Dubai, we believe that you deserve to feel confident in your own skin. If you’re considering Eyelid Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals is here to guide you through every step so book a consultation with us for free with just one simple step of filling out the form given below or contacting our team at +971 4 333 0708.