Everyone wants a time machine that can reverse the aging signs for good. However, no such development is made even to this date. But lucky for you, there are a variety of invasive and non-invasive procedures that can upgrade the aesthetic profile of your facial appearance. If you to eliminate all your aging concerns but require a permanent solution rather than opting for multiple sessions to sustain the desired maintenance? A Face Lift Surgery In Dubai is the best option for you. It is one of the most popular procedures after Rhinoplasty and Eyelid Surgery to enhance your beauty. Read along and discover how 90 minutes procedure can reverse the aging process for you.
What Is A Permanent Face Lift?
This is a cosmetic procedure that is also known as Rhytidectomy. It aims to tighten and lift the facial skin and neck. The sole purpose of this surgery is to blur the aging lines such as wrinkles and crow’s feet. Furthermore, excess skin or fat lying inside the skin can also be reduced with the help of this action plan.
What Are The Final Results?
The end results mark a contoured and well-lifted structure with a promising youthful appearance for a prolonged period of time. And the good news is; there is no need to come back for a follow-up session. It is a one-time procedure only that gives you the best results possible.
What Are The Advantages Of The Surgery?
- A firm lift and tightness on the face.
- Elimination of all the aging signs for good.
- No more laugh lines and fine lines.
- And finally a permanent solution for an unwanted problem.
What Factors Activate Aging?
Although due to unhealthy life choices, premature aging occurs and shortens the youthful days of your life. But the natural process works otherwise. Skin starts to age after the age of 25. You will notice minor lines formation at various different locations on your face and neck. A lack of carelessness toward skincare in the early 20s may get you into trouble. What happens is; specifically after the late 30s, the facial muscles start to lose collagen. This leads to flatness and dents inside and outside the skin. As a result, you notice droopiness in the eye area. Even the cheeks are falling down, and before you know it, the entire face and neck are looking old and wrinkly.
Do You Qualify To Undergo This Surgery?
There is no skin type or gender restriction latched to this treatment. However, an age limit is necessary to opt for this action plan. The idea is to reverse aging signs, therefore you must be 40 plus to gain maximum advantages. So if you are somebody who is struggling with baggy skin under the eyes or overall face and neck? Wrinkles and other lines are ruining the aesthetic appearance of your personality you are definitely an ideal candidate to benefit from our services.
How To Prepare For The Treatment?
- No self-medication is allowed, as it may lead to some serious internal problems.
- Cut off alcohol and tobacco for a good day or two before the big day.
- Take a shower before heading to the Clinic, however, do not harshly cleanse or exfoliate your face prior to the surgery.
- Always wear a higher SPF to save yourself from the harmful rays of the Sun.
- It is ideal to not wear any makeup to the Clinic. And remove all the additional jewelry or studs you wear on a daily basis.
How Does The Action Take Place?
- The expert will cleanse your entire area under care. It is very important to remove all the dirt and sebum from the surface.
- The next step is to mark a few lines on the concerned areas. This is where the entire master plan is going to take place.
- He/She will insert some numbing injections underneath the skin. This shall provide you with a comfortable experience throughout the session.
- A number of incisions are made around the hairline, ear, and possibly under the chin. The excess skin and fat are removed.
- Then comes the tightening of the underlying muscles. This is done by pulling and suturing the remaining skin into place.
- Moreover, the entire process may take an hour or two depending on the fragile region and the expert’s expertise.
What is a Mini Facelift?
This is a minor surgery that is a less invasive version of a traditional facelift. It involves smaller incisions and a shorter recovery time. The procedure usually targets the lower part of the face and neck. This involves tightening the skin and facial muscles underneath. As a result, less dramatic lifted effects will take place. But the healing process is much faster.
What Is The Procedure Of A Neck Lift?
The goal is to smooth out all the textured and fine lines from the skin. What happens is; two small incisions are made very cautiously. The expert will perform the same method, and numb it with some anesthetic injections. The extra skin and additional fat are removed. The entire region is stitched together by using transparent medical sutures. In the end, you are shifted to a recovery room. The Surgeon will prescribe a few aftercare for smooth healing. This involves mild cleansers and a few safety guidelines for you to practice at home.
How To Take Care Of Yourself After The Operation?
Our experts will take good care of you. And when they can not be around to look after you, a few homecare safety measures are provided to you to heal smoothly.
- Your bandages have to be changed most often. This will prevent any likely risk of infections.
- A daily intake of prescribed painkillers will help ease any discomfort.
- The surgeon will see you in a week’s time. He/She will discard the sutures and provide further assistance.
- And lastly, you are advised to use medicated cleaners only. Do not exfoliate or rub your face harshly.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Although there are no serious compilations to worry about. However, if the practitioner is not professional or lacks experience. This is what you ought to expect;
- Bleeding may not stop externally or internally.
- Infection may take place along with some swellings or inflammation.
- The anesthesia may paralyze the nearby facial muscles.
- You may not reach your desired results at all. Or one specific area may become droopy. In such a case scenario, you are advised to reach out for medical help as soon as possible.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
This is a custom-made plan that is specifically designed for each individual candidate. The master plan is created according to your desired goals and requirements. Therefore, only an expert is able to identify the exact cost of the surgery after a complete action plan. However, the average cost of Face Lift Surgery In Dubai ranges between AED 6,999 to AED 18,000 onwards. The final bill includes all the additional services and medicaments applied.
Book A Consultation!
If you have further concerns about the aging of your face. O do you wish to learn more information about Face Lift Surgery In Dubai? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai. You can also write to us on our given e-mail address. We are just a word away!