As we gain weight due to age or other reasons, we often get unsatisfied with our appearance. People do not like a chubby appearance and are always looking for ways to make themselves and their facial appearance slim. The fat also impacts our facial look, and due to it, most people lose the defined look of their jawline. Are you also someone who is not satisfied with their undefined jawline? Then worry no more as we offer Jawline Treatment in Dubai that can help you regain the defined, and contoured look as well as treat any other deformities that you have.
What is Jawline Treatment in Dubai?
Everyone is unique, and beautiful in their own way. But it’s totally normal if you do not like certain features. The aim of this treatment is to use different surgical and non-surgical methods to help you achieve the perfect defined jawline. People who do not have pointed jaws, or who do not have a well-contoured facial appearance can undergo this treatment. People can achieve a better-contoured face by undergoing this process.
Individuals Who Should Opt for Jawline Enhancement:
If you are someone who is unable to achieve the jaw of your dreams with a consistent diet and exercise then you should opt for Jawline Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- People who have some type of deformity in the jaw can undergo this process.
- Individuals who are willing to give up smoking prior to the treatment.
- If you are someone suffering from a facial injury.
- Experiencing difficulty in chewing.
- You do not like your facial appearance from the front side.
- Individuals who do not have a good facial alignment
- Those who have TMJ disorder.
- People who want to add volume, and enhance the symmetry of their face.
Things to Follow Before Jawline Treatment in Dubai:
If you are either undergoing a surgical or non-surgical procedure to enhance the look of your jaw, you will have to follow some necessary instructions. Your surgeon will inform you beforehand about the:
- You must avoid drinking alcoholic beverages 24 hours before the procedure.
- Do not use any hair removal method (such as waxing, or tweezing) in the neck and chin region.
- On your surgery day, avoid applying any cream or makeup on the site.
- If you suffer from cold sores, make sure to inform your doctor before the appointment.
- Avoid going out too much in the sun, because sunburned skin is difficult to treat.
Different Jawline Procedures at Dynamic Clinic Dubai:
Our clinic offers viable and effective invasive, and non-invasive techniques that can help you achieve your desired looks. Let’s discuss them one by one:
Improving the Jawline Through Surgical Options:
The surgical options are usually for people who have excess fat on their jaw and their neck. These invasive methods are performed by using the method of liposuction. The following are the surgical options:
A Neck Liposuction:
People who have excess fat in their neck area can undergo this process. This method helps remove the excess fat by using the liposuction technique, and it helps provide a more contoured look by physically removing the fat from the region.
Neck Lifting Technique:
In this process, the surgeon makes certain incisions on the neck area and lifts the muscles and the tissue of the neck. The doctor makes incisions either under, or behind the ears. The incisions can also be made under the chin area. After making these cuts the doctor lifts the saggy skin, and muscles, and then closes the incisions. It helps remove the sagginess and the wrinkles which results in a more defined look.
Applying Radiofrequency Energy:
The waves of energy help in collagen production. So this helps achieve a more firmer, and tight skin. This minimally invasive procedure is done in the area of the chin, cheeks, and upper neck areas.
Improving the Appearance Through Non-Invasive Techniques:
People who do not suffer from severe conditions can opt for non-invasive techniques. These are:
The Insertion of Dermal Fillers:
Depending on your aesthetic goals the dermatologist will insert these dermal fillers into 3, to 4 areas of your skin, after applying a numbing cream to the site. The process does not require much time and only takes about 20 to 30 minutes. This fast procedure plumps up your skin and enhances the bony angle of your jaw.
Kybella is a substance that is used to enhance the profile of adults. This substance helps dissolve fat cells. Also known by the name of deoxycholic acid, when injected into the chin kills the fat cells which results in a more defined look.
Advantages Jawline Treatment in Dubai Offers:
Undergoing this treatment can offer you many different benefits.
- Individuals achieve a more youthful look.
- You achieve symmetry of the face.
- It has no risks.
- You feel more confident about your physical look.
- You achieve more volume and also get rid of jaw deformities.
Is the Jawline Treatment in Dubai Painful?
During both the invasive, and non-invasive techniques the doctor applies a numbing ointment or you’re under anesthesia sedation, so you don’t feel any discomfort.
Cost of Jawline Treatment in Dubai:
The Average Cost of Jawline Treatment in Dubai can vary due to certain factors. The cost will vary for both the surgical and non-surgical techniques. Let’s take a look at the factors that might influence the cost:
- The experience of the surgeon performing.
- The type of invasive, or non-invasive technique.
- Condition and severity of your skin.
Say Bye to the Chubby Double Chin!
At our clinic, we have a team of board-certified surgeons, and dermatologists that can help you achieve your desired look. So book a free consultation with us. Our experts will guide you more about Jawline Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.