Aging brings certain changes to our skin. As we age, we start to lose our youthful, glowy skin volume. The aging signs become visible, and it impacts our facial appearance. Everyone wishes to have a long-lasting youthful glow. However, aging signs cannot be stopped but yes they can be reversed by certain treatments. Juvederm Treatment in Dubai is a modern non-invasive treatment that helps reverse aging signs. People who wish to restore their facial glow, and volume without undergoing any invasive procedure should opt for this. The Juvederm fillers help enhance the Hyaluronic acid production in the skin, which becomes low over the years.
Aim of the Treatment:
Working constantly makes our skin look tired and dull. Over the years you will notice a certain difference in your face and skin. You may start to look tired and exhausted. The appearance of wrinkles, saggy, and loose skin makes you look older than your age. Our body naturally produces hyaluronic acid, which is very essential for achieving glowy, flawless skin. As we age, the production of HA present in our skin becomes low. And this results in making certain signs visible on our faces. The main purpose of this non-invasive technique is to provide our face with enough HA acid to revive our facial volume and appearance.
What Can Juvederm Treat?
These dermal injections help treat a number of facial defects. These are mentioned below:
- The injections fill the wrinkles areas, in addition to reducing the appearance of wrinkles on our face.
- It reduces the nasolabial lines present around our nose and mouth.
- It adds volume to the cheeks and contours them.
- Enhances your smile by softening the surrounding area.
- Your eyes appear to be more refreshed.
- Improves the tone and elasticity of the face.
- It increases collagen production in the skin.
- Adds more definition and volume to your lips.
- Eliminates the smile lines.
Patients do not look dull and tired. The results are quite effective and visible, right after the completion of the healing period. Your face appears to be more fresh, glowy, and youthful. It fills the wrinkles, enhancing your facial look. It adds a plump effect to the lips and cheeks.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Someone who wants to achieve an enhanced facial appearance.
- You do not like the wrinkly face.
- The patient must not be pregnant or breastfeeding a baby.
- People who want to achieve good skin and face with non-surgical treatments.
- You do not suffer from any autoimmune diseases.
- You wish to achieve a youthful glow.
- Someone who wants to get rid of the wrinkly appearance.
- People who have allergic reactions to the drug used during treatment are not applicable candidates.
The procedure is minimally invasive and does not require much preparation. However, a person must follow certain things before going for an appointment.
- Make sure that you choose a professional doctor for the process.
- The Juvederm is an outpatient technique. It is usually performed on the same day of consultation. And the patient can go home right after the process is completed.
- Make sure that you wear no makeup on your appointment day.
- You must avoid smoking a few days prior to the process, as nicotine can disrupt the healing process.
- The doctor will first perform a patch test to make sure that you are suitable for the process.
- You must avoid too much sun exposure.
- Try not to take any anticoagulants and other supplements that your doctor has restricted you from.
The procedure is simple and takes only about 15 to 30 minutes, and you can go home right after the completion of the process. The process is carried out in the following steps:
- The doctor will first disinfect and clean the area properly.
- Local anesthesia or a numbing solution is applied to the face.
- The doctor then proceeds to make markings on the face.
- Injections containing the active ingredient of hyaluronic acid are then injected into wrinkles. They fill the wrinkles area.
- The Juvederm fillers are injected into the target areas.
- After injecting them, the doctor massages the area gently. Massaging helps the ingredient spread evenly in the area.
- At the end of the procedure, the doctor applies a soothing ointment. A cold compress is also used at the end of the process.
- These injections provide a temporary volume, and they provide a smoother, flawless appearance to the skin.
- If the patient experiences any type of swelling, or bruising in the area, they can apply ice at the injection site.
- You must avoid excessive heat exposure.
- Avoid going out in the sun, without applying SPF sunscreen.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages.
- You must not apply makeup on the area. Your physician will inform you when you will be able to apply makeup.
- The recovery time is minimal.
- The results are temporary and they last for 6 months to 2 years. It depends on the type of Juvederm product used.
The cost of Juvederm Treatment at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai ranges from __AED to __AED. The cost may contradict depending on various different environmental factors.
Book An Appointment!
Achieve the volume, and glow that everyone will notice! If you want to achieve smoother skin, with a certain volume you can book an appointment with us at Juvederm Treatment in Dubai by filling out the consultation form given below.