Are you struggling with an excessive amount of stubborn fat on your belly that is not getting away with any of the traditional ways like gyming, exercising, or performing different home remedies? It is nothing to be worried about. You can get rid of this unwanted fatty material on your abdomen with the help of an innovative procedure. Lipo Abdominoplasty In Dubai might be the procedure that you have been looking for to deal with this issue. By combining the benefits of two effective procedures: tummy tuck and liposuction, this single course of action can help you have a flatter, smoother, and slimmer belly. So visit us and say goodbye to the flappy abdomen.
What To Expect From Lipo Abdominoplasty?
This procedure has proven itself to be one of the most beneficial and results-providing methodologies. From serving you with the outcomes of a flat and slim tummy to overall physique contouring, this single procedure is capable of serving you with the best possible and most satisfying results. After undergoing this operation, you can expect a more defined waistline as well as a stomach smoother just like a teenager. By improving the full body image this surgery can boost your confidence level.
Are You Eligible?
- To be suitable to undergo this course of action you must be healthy enough to deal with the procedure and after treatment pain and discomfort.
- You must not be having any medical condition that could slow down the healing process like blood pressure issues diabetes etc.
- To have extra and unwanted fatty material on your belly area that you want to get free from.
- As the goal of this surgery is to reshape your current tummy’s appearance, you must have good enough skin elasticity.
- The ideal candidate for lipo abdominoplasty in the very first place should not be a smoker or else should be willing to quit it before the operation.
- Once after decide to undergo this course of action, start gathering all the necessary information before you meet your surgeon.
- Then book a consultation and discuss your goals and expectations from the procedure with your doctor.
- Make sure to clear up your mind by asking all the questions that you may have about the procedure.
- You must avoid all unhealthy consumptions like alcohol, smoking, frizzy drinks, and spicy food, at least 1-2 weeks before the action has to be performed.
- Quit taking any supplements that could make your blood thin.
- Before going into the operation theater, keep in mind to must have arranged transportation for yourself.
- Take a few days off from your work.
Performing The Action:
- To ensure a painless procedure, it begins by giving anesthesia to the patient.
- In the next step, the surgeon makes some important cuts in the area below your belly.
- Moving forward the practitioner extracts the unwanted fat from the targetted area by using the technique of liposuction.
- In rare cases, the surgeon may find some weak abdominal muscles, so in this additional step they expertly repair them before ending the operation.
- Then another opening is made adobe your abdomen, right around your belly button, to remove extra skiing to provide you with a flat abdominal area.
- After this action, the procedure comes to an end so the surgeon then stitches all the openings that they had made to perform the action.
- To cover up the wounds, the doctor then does a proper dressing with bandages and a compression garment in order to keep the operated area safe from infection and swelling.
- Make sure to take complete bed rest for at least 1-2 weeks, till the stitches are not removed.
- Stay away from all the hard exercises and from lifting any type of weight.
- Make sure to keep wearing the pressure garment to deal with bulging and bruising.
- To fill the wounds you must increase protein-rich food intake.
- It is very important to stay hydrated after this course of action, so you should drink plenty of water.
- In case of any pain, you can take the prescribed medicines.
- If you witness abnormality in the healing procedure like unbearable pain or infection, you must discuss it with your surgeon immediately.
- If the doctor advises you for any future meeting, so consider it mandatory to attend to let them monitor your healing process and, and to timely make any necessary changes in your schedule.
Common Well-Beings Of This Procedure:
- After undergoing this operation you can get a more contoured tone of your overall physique.
- The past candidates have mentioned having increased their confidence level.
- This course of action benefits you with a lot more proportionate look of your body.
- You can achieve an enhanced posture and reduced back pain and other related issues after undergoing this action.
- As this procedure also repairs the unhealthy abdominal muscles so in this way it strongly reduces the risks of hernia development.
- You will find an immense increase in your performance of daily life activities.
- People prefer procedures with long-lasting effects. If the aftercare instructions are strictly followed and the candidate maintains the exercises to maintain the outcomes, this operation can serve you with ever-lasting out-turns.
Some General Threats Of This Procedure:
- If not taken care of properly, your treated area may fall prey to infection.
- If you have any health issues, especially diabetes, you may experience a very low healing process.
- Scarring can also be seen in many cases, as the surgery involves the creation of cuts and stitches.
Apart from different factors which can cause variations in the total cost of this operation, in a general view you can consider the price to range between AED 9,000 to AED 18,000 in Dubai
Want To Know The First Step?
You can pay a visit to Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai for the procedure of Lipo Abdominoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi at the time that suits you best by booking a consultation for free with a simple step of filing the form given below or contacting our team at +971 43888504.