People often feel bad about their bulky, and curvy appearance. They try to hide it by wearing oversized garments. But life is too short to not wear your favorite tight outfit, and flaunt it with confidence. Getting rid of bulky body fats is often very difficult. No matter what some people do, they are always unable to get rid of their excess fatty cells. Sometimes diets and excessive exercises do no wonders. So if you’re also someone struggling with this issue then you can opt for Lipomatic Treatment in Dubai, which can help solve this issue by providing you effective results.
Understanding The Aim Of Lipomatic Surgery:
Nobody likes the appearance of fat pockets on their figure. People are always looking for ways to improve their figure, but get disheartened when they are unable to eliminate the excess fats. But do not worry because advancements in technology have made it possible to remove stubborn fats from the body without feeling any pain. The advanced method of lipomatic surgery uses advanced equipment that melts the fat cells by applying a certain vibration. It also enhances the collagen under the skin.
It also helps strengthen the body.
Achieving Desired Outcomes With Lipomatic Surgery:
This process is beneficial in removing the excess fat from the body that is otherwise unaffected by other methods of consistent diets, and exercise. The process helps provide instant results. However, you may feel like you have gained a few pounds. But this usually occurs due to the bloatedness, and swelling that occurs after the process. The results are long-lasting, but patients must try different ways to maintain their figure and their results.
Are you also looking for ways to improve the contours of your body? Then you can opt for this method if you lie in the following candidacy criteria:
- Individuals who do not like the appearance of excessive fat on their figure.
- People who have stubborn cellulite in their bodies.
- You do not like how the contours of your body look.
- For people who want to achieve permanent results.
- You must have good skin elasticity.
- Males who suffer from gynecomastia can also opt for this.
- Consult a professional surgeon and discuss the problem areas that you want to improve.
- The surgeon will first calculate the fat that has to be removed.
- The patients might have to undergo some blood tests. It is to make sure that you are eligible for surgery.
- After making sure that you can undergo this process, the doctor will customize a treatment plan for you.
- The expert will guide you through the procedural steps, expected outcomes, and symptoms.
- The patients must relax, and maintain a healthy diet.
- Your daily life activities should not involve smoking or drinking.
- Your surgeon will make initial markings on the areas which require improvement.
What Happens During The Lipomatic Procedure?
- Since this process removes the fat physically, the surgeon uses local anesthesia.
- The surgeon penetrates the “lipomatic liposuction device” in the region when it has been numbed.
- This device emits infrasonic sounds and vibrations in the regions where fat is present.
- This device has a rotating cannula. This cannula initially melts the fat, and then extracts them by using the suctioning technique.
- The rotational, vibrating cannula melts the fat cells but does not harm any other blood vessels, and surrounding organs during the procedure.
- Since there is no damage to the fat cells. So this extracted fat can also be transferred into different body parts, that require improvement.
- The last step involves the suturing of incisions.
- The infrasonic sound waves also play a role in the recovery of the skin.
Ensuring A Proper Recovery After Lipomatic Procedure:
Pre-op guidelines always play an essential role in helping your body to recover completely. Although this surgery has minimal downtime. Hence you should follow them so that you can recover on time, and can get your desired results:
- You must try to eat a diet that contains less amount of oil, and salt.
- The patients have to wear a compression garment for about 2 weeks, this helps keep the underlying tissues in place, and it also reduces the sagginess.
- The patients must avoid heavy workouts, that may affect the healing.
- You must not use any type of hot, or cold compress on the treatment sites.
- You can take a shower after a day.
- Keep good hygiene, to prevent infections.
- You might have to stay at the hospital for one night.
Positive Impacts Of Lipomatic Treatment:
- This method helps get rid of bulging amounts of fats that are hard to get rid of.
- The vibrating cannula melts the fat cells and causes no damage to the surrounding area.
- Helps achieve a more attractive figure.
- You can flaunt your figure with confidence in tight dresses after undergoing this surgery.
- It eliminates the sagginess.
- Helps improve collagen production.
- There is only a minimal possibility of edema and bruising.
- You also do not have to worry about the scar, as the incision scar is very small.
Does This Procedure Provide Permanent Results?
Yes, the results are long-lasting. But if an individual keeps on living an inactive lifestyle it can have an impact on your outcomes.
How Much Does Lipomatic Surgery Cost in Dubai?
Our expert surgeons at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai will inform you about the cost after examining your problem areas. The final cost will depend on the following factors:
- Type of anesthesia.
- The expertise of the practitioner.
- The number of treatment areas.
Book A Free Consultation!
If you want to learn more about Lipomatic Treatment in Dubai you can consult our professional at our clinic.