To look fit and smart is the dream of almost every single individual. But it is understandable that women after giving birth usually gain a lot of fat in their lower abdomen. Also, this problem is not limited to this one factor only, the list stretches a long way and different reasons keep on adding to the list. Your job can also be a reason for gaining this sort of flab. If you are working in an office where you have to keep sitting all the time, like banks or call centers, and then to lose that extra fat you fall prey to dieting, and in return get loose sagging skin. But this is nothing to worry about, in our presence. We are always here to help you out in such situations. So, now we have come to present a perfect solution to this matter. This is the moment to not worry about lower body fat because our highly qualified team is offering you a treatment to get rid of this issue with “Lower Body Lift Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.”
What Is Lower Body Lift?
We are here to help you with any questions you may have. It is a cosmetic treatment that involves the removal of extra skin and fat from different parts of your body. The goal of it is to restore your prior, smart, and fit lower body appearance following skin elasticity loss, weight loss, or age-related changes. Experts frequently advocated it to individuals who had dropped a significant amount of weight. The goal is to conceal the incisions and offer you cosmetically attractive results.
Are You An Ideal Candidate For This Procedure?
- Being a non-smoker is one of the characteristics that may qualify you for this therapy.
- However, if you are near your desired weight and are particularly worried about your physical looks, you may be in a good position to undertake this operation.
- However, you must also undergo specific testing, such as pregnancy and blood tests, to ensure that you are not diabetic before undergoing it.
- Because these issues will not only prevent you from taking benefit of it but will also lead to additional complications and health risks.
Results of Lower Body Lift:
Things To Taken Care Of Before Procedure:
- Preoperative planning is critical for avoiding postoperative problems.
- Certain procedures must be taken in order for this to go as smoothly as possible.
- To reduce the danger of significant bleeding before and after it, you’ll be recommended that aspirin and other blood-thinning medications must not be taken.
- Many anti-inflammatory medications that can impede recovery should also be avoided.
How Is The Procedure Carried Out?
- These procedures are invasive.
- The advanced form uses techniques that frequently allow openings to be strategically placed in areas that can be readily disguised by most types of clothing and swimwear.
- slit placement may differ depending on the individual’s body and the areas being addressed during the body lift surgery.
- They strive to make holes that are hidden within natural body features or covered by clothes.
- Strategic incision placement aids in balancing the surgical goals of skin tightening and reshaping with the need for little visible scars.
- You will be given medicines to help you relax throughout this therapy. There is the option of intravenous sedation or general anesthesia. They will advise you on the best option for you.
- In one session, a popular full-body lift treatment employs bikini-style openings to tone the belly, waist, thighs, and buttocks. A hole around the body is made, extra skin and fat are removed, and tissues are realigned and tightened.
- Deep seams in the fabric beneath the shape support freshly created forms. To close the skin openings, sutures, skin glue, tape, or staples might be utilized.
- The results of this method are instantly noticeable. It could take a year or two for the final outcome to become clear.
What Should Be The Concern After Lower Body Lift?
- Follow your post-operative instructions exactly.
- To alleviate discomfort, take pain medications as directed.
- Maintain the operated part clean and dry.
- Lifting large objects, doing hard exercises, or bending over are all actions that might strain or pull on the opening.
- Keep cuts out of direct sunlight and use sunscreen and protective clothes to guard against UV rays.
- Attend all scheduled follow-up sessions to ensure that healing progress is appropriately monitored and assessed.
- Consume a nutritious, well-balanced diet to aid in the healing time period and promote optimal recovery.
- Stay hydrated and avoid smoking and e-cigarettes, which can slow recovery and raise the risk of problems.
Is Lower Body Lift Beneficial?
- Removing sagging skin can boost self-esteem and physical image.
- This method aids in the removal of stubborn fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- The excess epidermis can create discomfort, irritation, and movement restrictions. It eliminates extra one, increasing comfort and movement.
Book A Consultation!
If you have more concerns about Lower Body Lift Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and want to learn more about how to say goodbye to lower body fat with a quick and effective treatment? Fill out the form below and get in touch with our friendly team today! Book a consultation with Or make an appointment with a specialist at the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic.