Are you suffering from a saggy eye issue? It’s not just you, many people have this concern. If you have been looking for a suitable procedure to get rid of this problem and no other therapy has suited you best in this regard so here is some good news for you. We are offering a perfect way to help you to rejuvenate your eyes without making you suffer from the hardships of surgery. Plexr Plasma Eye Lift In Dubai can work as the best problem solver for you in this regard. So, visit us at your earliest and avail the benefits of this procedure. In case you have any doubts about this course of action so continue reading to find out more about this advanced procedure.
What Can Be The Possible Outcomes?
This treatment can provide you with a number of positive results. Some of the most commonly expected results of this methodology are mentioned underneath:
It minimizes the wrinkles, fine lines, or any other aging signs, that appear around your eyes. Moreover, it contracts the epidermis in the surrounding area. And as we know that nowadays the sleep cycle of every other individual is greatly disturbed. And the lack of sleep usually results in the appearance of an eye bag. This course of action can provide you with the result of eye bag removal.
Qualities Of A Good Candidate:
- Like every other cosmetic procedure, Plexr Plasma eye lift, also require certain qualities that you must be having in order to be eligible to undergo this surgery. Some of them are mentioned below:
- For the performance o this treatment, you must be in good overall health.
- You must not be having any unrealistic expectations from this plan.
- A non-smoker is always a good choice for this surgery.
- As it is a tightening treatment, so if you do not have good elasticity in the area around your eyes, so you might not be eligible for this methodology.
- If you have even minor laxity in the area around your eyes, you can consider yourself a good candidate for this course of action.
- The patient must not be having any keloid scarring or any other scarring tendencies.
- If the patient is pregnant or is breastfeeding her child, so she should not be allowed to undergo this therapy.
- Before undergoing this therapy make sure to gather all the necessary information about it.
- Find out the best surgeon for this course of action and book a consultation with them.
- Discuss your goals and expectations for this procedure with your doctor.
- Let them examine you thoroughly to give you proper suggestions that whether you are a good choice for this procedure or not.
- Consider taking any blood thinning medications at least a week before this surgery.
- Apart from these general instructions, depending on your condition and overall case, your surgeon may give a separate set of rules to follow. Make sure to strictly obey them.
- Do arrange for someone to drive you back to your home before you come for the surgery.
- After examining you completely, the surgeon will decide if you are an ideal candidate for this procedure or not.
- If you will be eligible only then the practitioner will begin the procedure y applying a topical anesthetic to numb the area that needs to be treated.
- Moving forward the expert will introduce plasma energy to the skin surrounding your eyes with the help of a special handheld device.
- The intentionally delivered energy then creates a controlled injury to the epidermis.
- This action will trigger the natural healing response of the individual’s body.
- In this way, with the passage of time, due to the healing process the skin contracts, and this results in the removal of fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs around the eyes.
- This is a very short, accurate, and effective procedure, which takes no longer than an hour to get completed.
How To Look After The Healing Process?
- The eyes are the most sensitive part of the human body. They need extra care even under normal conditions. But once they are undergone some surgery, you need to take extra care of them. After this procedure, your surgeon will guide you about all the necessary after cares to speed up the healing process. Some of the general look-afters are discussed beneath:
- Sun exposure should be strictly avoided.
- To lower the discomfort, you can use cold compresses.
- For at least a week, consider putting on makeup on and around your eyes prohibited.
- In case of any unusual discomfort do not waste even a single second and immediately consult your surgeon.
- Make sure to attend all future sittings, as guided by the doctor.
What Are The Essential Benefits:
Overall it is a very beneficial procedure and serves your eyes with a huge number of different benefits. Let’s take a look at some of the most well-known positive impacts of this therapy:
- This course of action can work magic to smooth out wrinkles.
- If you are suffering from any sagging around your eyes, after performing this surgery this issue either reduces or even can be eliminated completely.
- If you have been looking for a treatment to tighten the droopy lids, so this operation can be a good choice for you.
- It rejuvenates all aging signs around the eye area.
Are There any Risks Attached To This Procedure:
Ovegenerally it is considered a very safe procedure, but if the individuals do not take proper care, so in some ways it can be a risky procedure like:
You might witness minor swelling, redness, or bruising in the area surrounding your eyes, but that settles down in less than a week.
Is It Expensive Or Affordable?
The overall cost of this procedure can vary depending on the number of sessions needed to achieve the desired results, the patient’s condition, and the expertise of the doctor. But in general, the cost can be estimated to start from AED 1499.
Let Us Help You!
Do you want to know more about Plexr Plasma Eye Lift In Dubai? We’re here to help you out. Booking a consultation with us is easy and free, you can fill out the form given below to book an appointment. with our highly qualified experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai just let us know what time works best for you, and we’ll take care of the rest.