Are you not satisfied with the shape of your nose? Or are you having any medical issues like sinuses? Do feel embarrassed about it? Trust us, you are not alone. To cope with this cosmetic concern, we are offering you Rhinoplasty In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. This procedure has gained a lot of popularity during the past few years and with the passage of time, this surgery has actually gotten evolved immensely. In case you are looking for correcting the appearance of this facial feature, we have gathered all the necessary information for you. Read on to explore more about it.
Let’s Discover The Basics Of Rhinoplasty:
Most commonly it is also known as a “nose job”. It is carried out surgically with the goal of reshaping the nose of the individual, not only to enhance its appearance but the overall look of the patient. It deals with a huge number of concerns like a crooked nose, hump, or drooping appearance of the tip. But along with it if you are suffering from breathing issues because of sinuses or enlarged bone size or extra meat inside your nose, this procedure is a perfect solution for you
Results of Rhinoplasty In Dubai:
What Makes You A Good Choice For This Procedure?
To be an ideal candidate for this treatment you must be fulfilling the following criteria:
- You must be having realistic and achievable expectations from the procedure.
- You must be aware of what cannot be achieved with this surgery.
- To undergo rhinoplasty, you must be in good overall health.
- You must be having a fully developed nose.
- At the time of surgery, you must not be underage. If you are a girl, you must be 16 and if you are a boy so you must be 18 years old.
Preparing For Nose Job:
- Before going for this treatment you must be aware of your goal, whether you want this treatment for medical or aesthetic purposes.
- Gather all necessary information about the surgery.
- Consult a highly qualified surgeon in the field.
- Discuss your goals and concerns with your doctor.
- Inform them about your medical history.
- Stop taking any blood thinning medications at least a week before the operation.
Complete Information About Procedure From Consultation To Recovery:
Here is a complete guide for you about this cosmetic surgery:
- The patient books a consultation with the ENT.
- After examining your condition and your goals, they send you to the plastic surgeon.
- The surgery begins with giving the patient general anesthesia.
- There are two types of this operation: closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty.
- The doctor makes necessary cuts either inside or outside the nose. This step depends on the needs of the patient.
- The bone or cartilage is reshaped accordingly.
- The surgeon might add or extract certain tissues to adjust the shape of the nose according to the patient’s desire.
- After achieving the enhanced nose shape, the surgeon then stitches all the incisions with specific materials.
How To Speed Up Rhinoplasty Recovery Process?
- You should take as much rest as possible.
- Avoid bowing down your head.
- Make sure to sleep in an elevated position.
- In case of normal swelling or redness, keep using ice packs to lower the discomfort.
- But if you notice any abnormality so without wasting even a single minute, you should immediately consult your plastic surgeon.
- Keep taking all the prescribed medicine till the mentioned time period.
- You should avoid wearing glasses as they can put pressure on your nose.
- Do not miss any of the follow-up sessions.
- The recovery phase may take quite some time like weeks or even months, so you should stay calm and patient.
How Beneficial Is It For You?
This surgery serves you a number of different benefits, some of which are mentioned underneath:
- Improved look of your nose.
- In case you are having sinuses, this therapy serves you with the benefits of improved breathing
- By enhancing your facial feature it increases your self-confidence as well
- It is also capable of correcting any defects by the time of your birth or injuries.
- This procedure provides you with long-lasting results.
Is It An Effective Method?
With its results, it is proven to be one of the most effective cosmetic surgeries. It improves both, the overall look and the functionality of your nose. How effective it can be totally depends on the patient’s goals and condition along with the surgeon’s experience.
Is It Cost Friendly?
The overall cost can vary depending on different factors like the condition and expectations of the patient, surgeon, the hospital, etc. but the general cost can be considered between AED 18,000 to AED 30,000. We are also offering non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures which can cost you in total about AED 2,000 to AED 10,000.
Let’s Work On Your Goal Together!
We’re here to guide you about What are the uses and side effects of Rhinoplasty In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Booking a consultation with us is easy, you can fill out the form given below to book an appointment. with our highly qualified experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai just let us know what time works best for you, and we’ll take care of the rest. We’re committed to providing you with the best possible care, and we look forward to seeing you soon!