If you are not satisfied with the structure of your nose and this fact is making you lose your self-confidence, trust us you are not the only one struggling in this regard. In today’s world where people are being judged on the basis of how they look, many people are becoming conscious of their facial features. Because of this factor, people are ready to spend huge amounts of money on different procedures to help them get rid of this complexity. If you are also looking for a trustworthy and effective treatment, we have got you covered. We are offering you Silicone Nose Surgery In Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a number of positive results at affordable cost.
Check If You Meet the Qualities Of An Ideal Candidate:
If you are planning to go for this operation, make sure that you are eligible for silicon nose surgery. Some of the basic qualities that the candidate must have are given below:
- You must be medically fit, which means you should be in good health without any medical issues.
- If you want to be a good choice for this plan, keep your expectations from the procedure achievable in reality.
- You must be 18 years or older so that your nose is fully developed.
- You have problems in either appearance of the nose or breathing difficulties due to sinuses or other medical problems.
- The ideal candidate is a complete non-smoker.
Most Expected Results:
This course of action serves positive outcomes, and this is what is getting more popular with every passing day. It is not only able to correct the shape of your nose but can also deal with medical issues like breathing and other functional problems. Overall results of this therapy can vary depending on the candidate’s condition, goals, needs, and the expertise of the practitioner.
Getting Ready For The Surgery:
- To undergo this procedure you must follow all the pretreatment instructions provided by your surgeon.
- Do proper research about the procedure, it’s working, the benefits it has for you and in what ways can it be risky for you.
- Visit an ENT specialist, they will suggest the best suitable surgeon for you after examining your condition.
- If you are taking any medicines that work as a blood thinner, immediately stop taking them.
- Anti-inflammatory medications should be avoided at least 2-3 weeks before the operation.
- You must know not to drink or eat anything at least 8 hours prior to surgery.
- The procedure typically starts with a conversation regarding the goals and needs of the patient between the surgeon and the patient.
- The doctor will then examine your case thoroughly.
- After finding you suitable for the plan of action, they will introduce anesthesia with the help of a needle.
- The procedure is carried out under local or general anesthesia, depending on the candidate’s condition and doctor’s preference.
- Moving forward the practitioner then makes necessary incisions.
- Then comes the most important step i.e. to place the implants.
- Our experts insert it in such a way that in the area of the bridge, it becomes almost impossible to differentiate between the silicon implants and the nasal bones.
- The nasal passages are also reconstructed in required cases, only if the doctor finds it necessary for the patient.
- After ensuring a healthy procedure, the expert then stitches all the created incisions.
- The last step of this course of action is the application of a splint to support and protect the desired outcome in the healing process.
How to Ensure A Safe And Successful Recovery?
- Do not bow your head for at least 1-2 weeks to avoid swelling and bleeding.
- In case of feeling pain, keep taking the prescribed painkiller medicines.
- To deal with swelling you can massage your nose and surround areas gently with ice packs.
- Make sure to sleep in a straight position with your head in an elevated posture.
- Avoid all such tasks that could cause pressure to your nose.
- take a few days off from your work in order to take as much rest as possible.
- To avoid infection, keep the operated site clean and dry.
- If you feel any unusual pain or discomfort so you must talk to your surgeon about it immediately.
- Attend every single follow-up appointment.
What Benefits Can It Serve You With?
The benefits of this procedure can be tailored according to the goals of the candidate. But some of the common benefits attached to this surgery are discussed below:
- It serves you with an improved overall look.
- You can deal with breathing issues with this procedure.
- It has long-lasting outcomes.
- Both the size and shape of the implants are customizable to meet the patient’s desire.
Risks Attached To Silicone Nose Surgery
This is one of the most safe procedures for dealing with nose issues. But if the patient doesn’t choose a trained surgeon or if the candidate doesn’t follow the after-care instructions, it can lead to problems like:
- It can cause infection if not kept clean and dry.
- Scarring can be a common risk that patients are usually concerned about. As the procedure is performed by making incisions.
- In rare cases, people can witness numbness in the nasal cavity.
How Much Would It Cost You?
The overall cost can vary depending on different factors like the condition and expectations of the patient, surgeon, the hospital, etc. but the general cost can be considered between AED ___to AED ____.
Let Us Help You!
We’re here to guide you about What are the uses and side effects of Silicon Nose Surgery In Dubai & Abu Dhabi? Booking a consultation with us is easy, you can fill out the form given below to book an appointment with our highly qualified experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai.