If you are looking for safer and more effective ways to lift your aging skin. And the option of undergoing cosmetic surgery could be on the table as well. A Vampire Facial is a suitable option for you! The brand name may sound spooky at first, but wait till you hear about the advanced properties of this magnificent treatment. This is a modern-day technique to discard aging signs. Moreover, the good news is; Vampire Facelift In Dubai & Abu Dhabi is available at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai. We are offering our best services to pause and prevent premature and mature aging for good. Read along, as we unfold the mystery of this mysterious treatment.
What Is A Vampire Facelift?
This is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that is usually performed at a Doctor’s office. The aim of the treatment is to rejuvenate the entire complexion by introducing special injections into the dermis. These injections are concentrated fluids of plasma rich stem-cells that are extracted from your own blood. This method is also known as a PRP treatment. The goal is to stimulate the growth of new cells which are responsible for producing collagen. These new healthy changes will sync together to dismiss all your aging concerns. On top of that, continuous blood circulation will heal and repair your skin simultaneously.
Results Of Vampire Facelift:
The purpose of this external aid is to improve the appearance of your overall skin. Whether your dermal concerns are texture or quality, this treatment will resolve all your dermal problems away. The end result is a fully plump and radiant glow on your entire face.
- This is a non-surgical and painless procedure.
- It works to target fine lines and wrinkles.
- The overall texture and quality of the skin upgrades.
- All the superficial and post-acne scars are banished for good.
- It restores natural collagen and elasticity.
- The final reveal is a lifting effect and firm tightness on the droopy skin.
- It is an inexpensive treatment without any downtime.
Anyone who is struggling with certain dermal conditions can undergo this treatment. However, if you are able to tick a mark on any given situation below, you may have to reconsider this option;
- You are pregnant or still recovering from postpartum.
- There is active cystic acne on your face.
- Or Rosacea and other current inflammation are present on the skin.
- Unusual dryness or Eczema has spread all over the face.
- You have a medical history or some serious skin allergy.
- Patients on blood thinning medicines should also refrain from this treatment.
How Does It Work?
The treatment aims to target your skin concerns with a simple treatment. The goal is to draw a few samples of blood from your body. These blood bags are then placed into a special machine, which will separate plasma from the inflammatory cells. The plasma-rich stem cells are introduced into your dermal layers. These PRP injections will help with cell generation and skin rejuvenation.
Which Areas Can Be Treated Under This Treatment?
- Crow’s feet area.
- Laugh lines and wrinkles.
- Loose or saggy skin.
- Concerned areas or entire face.
- Directly on scars or hyperpigmentation.
- Hands or overall body.
- Steer clear of outdoor activities nor expose your skin under the sky.
- Wear higher SPF and keep yourself hydrated at all times.
- Do not harshly exfoliate or shave your face.
- Use gentle or mild cleansers on your skin.
- Avoid wearing any cosmetics a week before and after the treatment.
This is a multi-functional series of actions;
- The expert will begin by cleansing the entire face. This is the key to setting the foundation of the procedure right.
- After getting rid of all the impurities and toxins lying on the surface, the expert will perform micro needling for half an hour approximately. This step is followed by rolling the derma-roller on the skin.
- Meanwhile, a few PRP injections are prepared using a special machine. These injectables are concentrated plasma from your extracted blood.
- The prepared stem cells are introduced to the epidermis. The micro-incisions made on the skin will allow penetration to take place. The healthy components will make their way into the dermis and generate miraculous effects inside out.
- You may notice a mild redness on the face. An expert will apply a soothing gel to calm the inflammation down.
- The same topical aid is prescribed to you to apply at home as well.
- You can also gently rub ice cubes to tame any soreness from the needles.
- It is highly important to wear higher SPF and avoid sun exposure too.
- Do not apply any chemical-based product on your face, including makeup for nearly 48 hours or more, as advised to you by your healthcare provider.
- Furthermore, do not roughly cleanse, exfoliate or shave your face.
- And lastly, keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water on a daily basis.
Cost Of Vampire Facelift In Dubai:
The final value of the estimation is determined by the number of PRP injections included in the treatment. Furthermore, other services and the condition of the respective skin are also additional factors to the evaluation. Therefore, only the expert in charge of the services is able to highlight the exact amount. However, the average cost of a Vampire Facelift In Dubai ranges between AED 700 to AED 1500.
Why Choose Us?
If you have further inquiries about the treatment, fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Learn more about; Vampire Facelift. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai. We are one of UAE’s leading Cosmetic clinics with a team of board-certified doctors on board. Our services are available to you in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.