So many people regardless of their ages and gender are struggling with many dermal conditions. These are increasing day by day, mainly because of the modern choices of poor lifestyles. Bad eating habits and lazy routines are interfering with many biological factors. Hence, skin diseases such as; allergies, infections, rosacea and most commonly occurring; acne is stressing out everyone. To get rid of these rising concerns, more and more people are heading to Best Dermatologists in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. Our highly skilled and board-certified Dermatologists are offering their expertise to help eliminate all these skin-related problems for good.
What is Dermatology?
Dermatology is a medical field of various different treatments. Experts target dermal problems by prescribing oral medications and performing a series of non-invasive treatments. The aim is to aid hair, nails, sebaceous glands as well as other skin-related problems. Dermatology is one of the ancient practices to improve and enhance aesthetic appearances. To carry on with the primitive legacy, We are offering our best services to provide personalized consultations to suitable candidates. A number of beneficial prescribed treatments are performed to encourage improvements and last but not least, diagnosis of the symptom and certain conditions are determined in our Laboratory, to further guide assistance to our worthy clients.
Results Of Skin Specialists In Dubai:
Our FDA-approved treatments and medications will help to discard all your dermal problems from the inside out. Our goal is to target the matter from its very core and cast it off forever. Moreover, the implemented techniques will consequently also generate additional outcomes such as; a brilliant radiance and healthy glow on the skin. There are a number of sessions included in every treatment. Therefore, the final outcomes are masterpieces of flawlessness every time.
Who Is A Dermatologist?
This is a board-certified professional; who has dedicated their life to excel in the Dermatology field. Their purpose in life is to help you improve the aesthetic appearance of the face and overall dermal diseases. The treatment of hair and nails are also relevant to this medical service. The services of this expert include examining the condition of your overall health. Diagnose the problems from the deep cores and force a reverse, by implementing a series of oral medications as well as, non-invasive to invasive treatments, according to the need and requirements of each individual candidate.
When To See A Dermatologist?
Patients often misunderstand the potential of a skin-related problem, whether it is active acne or any inflammation. The common practices of home-based remedies or self-medications can lead to serious infections. Therefore, Dermatologists In Dubai recommend visiting an expert at the initial occurrence of dermal diseases. The expert will perform the relevant diagnosis and offer their expertise accordingly. Below are a few cases scenarios, that mark you as an eligible candidate to seek an expert’s help;
- A sudden itch or rash has taken place.
- The skin is becoming flakier or the dryness is causing irritation.
- A highly inflamed sun-burnt or hyperpigmentation.
- Dark spots or rosacea is causing redness on the skin.
- Premature and mature aging signs interfering with your beauty.
- External issues such as; hair loss or nail breakage are stressing you out.
- Or internal matters such as varicose or spider veins are becoming painful.
- Furthermore, active acne or post-acne scars is dulling your complexion.
Diagnostics & Treatments Of Dermatological Diseases:
An annual visit to Dermatologist In Dubai can prevent many underlying dermal diseases. What happens is; a series of diagnoses are taken under consideration. This includes drawing some blood samples to comprehend the roots of the problems. A biopsy is also performed as well as Keloid and allergy test to detect the occurred infections or other serious problems. Moreover, we also conduct data on your medical record along with your family history to gain access to your genetics and likely causes of certain problems. To sum up, the main purpose of this protocol is to find a suitable and safest alternative medical method to address your medically acclaimed dermal condition.
These are some of the Diagnostic methods that are used at our clinic;
- Dermoscopy Of Moles And Neoplasms:
This method includes examining the skin for Neoplasms. This is performed using a particular dermoscopy device. It can scan into the color and microstructure of various different layers of the skin.
- Biopsy Or Tissue Examination:
This action includes extracting a minor sample of tissue to examine it in the laboratory. Furthermore, the machinery that is used to perform the diagnosis is so powerful, it can also look into the tumor cells. And digitally propose a suitable treatment to treat and treat the respective issue.
We are offering a wide range of non-invasive and invasive treatments to help you reach your desired standard goals;
- Laser Treatment: this is the latest and most effective modern means of elimination of various different underlying and overlying problems in the body. The action involves a concentrated level of heat energy to discard many dermal problems as well.
- Acne And Acne Scar Treatment: This is one of the most common skin problems that is caused due to genetic factors or other unhealthy choices. An expert will work up a custom-made plan for you. And target the problem by reducing it to make it treatable. A few oral medications as well as topical creams or serums are prescribed. And to discard the stubborn scars, a few peel-off, dermabrasion, or laser treatments are infused into the skin to produce productive results.
- Dermabrasion: This is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure. The aim of the treatment is to remove the dead skin and peach fuzz from the skin. A special blade-like instrument is used to scrape the dirt away. The final outcome is a smooth and silky canvas of soft and sumptuous skin.
- Sclerotherapy: This technique is used to treat the appearance of varicose or spider veins. The goal is to introduce a series of injections inside the skin to directly contact the problematic veins. What happens is; the inserted fluid will discard the targeted veins. And upgrade the aesthetic appearance of your body.
- Mesotherapy: This is the topical introduction of a combination of serums that are applied one after the other to hydrate and plump up the complexion. The combination of external aid includes; hyaluronic acid, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, and peptides.
- PRP Injections: The ultimate way to target and treat various different problems throughout the body. The plasma-rich injections from your own blood are re-introduced into the body to generate beneficial outcomes. You can infuse these stem cells with micro-needling and boost the collagen levels of your skin.
Cost Of Dermatologist In Dubai, UAE:
The value of estimation depends on the treatment you are signing up for, furthermore, the number of sessions is also included in the final cost of consulting an expert for the treatments. However, the average cost of a Dermatologist In Dubai ranges between AED 499 to AED 1999.
Why Choose Us?
We are offering a wide range of safe and FDA-approved treatments at an affordable package to help you restore the radiance on your face. Our experts are highly professional individuals who instill their expertise to enhance the aesthetic appearance of your overall personality by introducing suitable treatments for your skin.
Book An Appointment:
If you have further concerns about your skin. Or do you wish to learn more exclusive information about; the Best Dermatologist in Dubai & Abu Dhabi? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Dynamic Clinic. You can also write to us on our given e-mail address. We are just a word away!