Every other individual is super conscious about how their figure appears. Whether we like it or not the natural process of aging brings certain signs that bring drastic changes in our appearance. Looks are always important to people, and not having the desired look often makes people unconscious about themselves. Getting rid of wrinkles, and making the body figure appear to be more sculpted, and contoured is now possible by undergoing a non-invasive technique. Yes, you heard it right! The Exilis Treatment in Dubai is a non-invasive technique that uses a device to reduce the aging signs as well as contour the body parts.
The Non-Invasive Exilis Treatment:
People often opt for different ways to reduce the visible aging signs, as well as to enhance the appearance of their figures. But most of the people hesitate when it comes to surgical procedures. But now you do not have to worry about being under a scalpel. Exilis Treatment is a new non-invasive, painless, in-office procedure that is used for different purposes of skin tightening, fat removal, as well as body contouring. This monopolar radiofrequency device works by targeting the fatty body parts, by emitting heat on them.
Quick Facts About Exilis Skin Tightening:
- Uses both radiofrequency and ultrasound waves.
- Completely painless.
- Offers drastic results.
- Suitable for all types of skin.
Achieving The Perfect Outcomes With Exilis Treatment:
This treatment offers long-lasting results, and clients can see visible results just after the first session. After 1 or 2 sessions the clients will notice that their skin appears to be more tightened. The patients have to undergo about 4 to 5 sessions in a time period of 7 to 10 days apart. The process not only tightens your skin but also contours your body. Clients have seen visible differences after the treatment that have made them more confident in their bodies
Candidacy Criteria For Exilis Skin Tightening:
The best thing about this treatment is that everyone can undergo this process. There are no specific candidacy criteria. People who suffer from the following things should think about undergoing it:
- People who want to improve their skin texture but without any surgical process.
- The treatment is perfect for people of all skin types.
- People who have good skin elasticity.
- Clients who are seeking skin tightening by reducing stubborn body fat.
- If diets and exercises have not worked for you.
- If fine lines and wrinkles have become a problem for you.
- Individuals who are between the ages of 20 to 60 years.
Preparing For The Exilis Procedure:
The good thing about this technique is that the patients do not have to follow any pre-procedure guidelines. But before coming for the procedure, your doctor will advise you to maintain your hydration. It is very essential that you are well-hydrated before coming for your session.
The Procedure Of Exilis Skin Tightening:
This technique has the following steps:
- The procedure is painless and only requires about 30 minutes in the dermatologist’s office.
- At the beginning of the process, your dermatologist will first clean the treatment areas. Then the expert will apply anesthesia to these particular areas.
- Then the expert begins to apply the Exilis device on the fatty areas of the body, and the face.
- This monopolar radiofrequency device emits heat onto the fatty areas by applying a temperature of 42 to 44 degrees Celsius.
- This heat makes the collagen under the skin undergo several structural changes. It breaks down the fatty cells, and then these fatty cells can be easily removed by the body’s lymphatic system.
- The procedure is non-surgical so it’s painless, while the clients may only feel slight sensations during the device application. But not to worry as these sensations are tolerable.
Exilis Post-Treatment Considerations:
After the treatment, the patient should follow the following instructions:
- The patients should sleep on two pillows for 24 to 48 hours, as this will help reduce the swelling that occurs after the procedure.
- The patients should do light exercises, as this enhances the lymphatic flow of the body.
- Continue to maintain your hydration levels.
- While going out in the sun, make sure to apply sunscreen on the skin areas that have been treated.
- There is no a longer recovery time for this process.
Positive Impacts It Offers:
- Helps improve your skin texture.
- Four to five sessions can help enhance your figure while providing you with your desired results.
- Perfectly suitable for every skin type.
- It is safe, as well as FDA-approved.
- Causes no harm to the surrounding areas.
Number Of Sessions Required:
Although the clients will be able to see visible results after a single session. However, they need to undergo about 4 to 5 sessions to achieve their desired outcomes.
There are no risks, or complications associated with the treatment. But for a few days in recovery, the clients may face the following symptoms:
- Swelling around the eyes.
- Tenderness in the treatment area.
- The skin will feel a bit warm after the process.
Note that these symptoms will reside within a few days.
How Much Does Exilis Cost in Dubai?
The final cost is not fixed because it depends on certain factors. The cost might be different for each client. Because it depends on:
- The number of face, and body areas you want to treat.
- How many sessions you will require?
However, the starting price of this technique at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai is AED 800.
Consult the Best Experts At Dynamic!
To learn more about Exilis Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you can consult our dermatologists by booking a free consultation at our clinic.