Sweat no matter what part of the body it occurs always becomes a problem. But sweat in the underarm region can become the reason for unpleasant odor and lack of confidence. Are your shirts getting wet because of the underarm sweat? Or are your daily life activities impacted by this excessive sweat? While it’s pretty normal to experience excessive sweat living with it when it causes disruption in your daily life is not good. Now you can achieve a permanent solution for sweaty glands with Miradry Treatment in Dubai.
No More Sweaty Armpits With Miradry:
Take control of your sweat, and eliminate it with the new non-invasive technique of miradry. Our underarms are one of the regions that are often prone to more sweat. This leads to unpleasant odors, that make us uncomfortable in a crowd or a gathering. So if you’re also suffering from this issue then we have the perfect solution for you that provides permanent results. This FDA-approved device eliminates the sweat glands from the region so there’s no chance of them being restored.
Achieving Results With Miradry:
The good thing about this device is that it delivers permanent results. The clients no longer have to worry about experiencing stinky underarms. The process eliminates the glands so there is no chance of them returning back. The majority of our patients have experienced permanent results, while some saw a drastic reduction in their sweat.
Reasons You Should Opt For Miradry:
Sweat is a problem that every other individual suffers from. But if it has become a problem that is causing disruptions in your daily life activities, then you should consider getting it treated. If you fall in the following category then you are an ideal candidate for this treatment.
- The bad armpit odor impacts your routine life activities.
- You constantly have to apply deodorant, and antiperspirants to smell good.
- The bad smells make you uncomfortable.
- People feel embarrassed because of this issue.
- For individuals who do not like the look of it on their clothes.
- You’re tired of living with this issue and having to constantly change your clothes because of it.
- Both men and women can opt for this procedure.
- It is also suitable for people who want to reduce hair in the region.
Preparations To Follow Prior To Miradry Technique:
Before coming for your appointment you should follow the following instructions:
- It is necessary that the patients shave, their hair 5 to 6 days prior to their appointment.
- On the day of your procedure, you should wear something that will be easy to remove. Try wearing sleeveless tank tops, half sleeves shirt, or a camisole.
- Do not apply any perfume, deodorant, or antiperspirant in the area.
- Make sure that you don’t have any cuts, or bruises in the region because this will delay the process.
What Happens During A Miradry Procedure?
Our clinic provides a non-invasive technique that is FDA-approved. But one should always ensure that a professional practitioner performs it. Here is what happens during the treatment:
The expert begins the process by cleaning the armpits with the help of an antiseptic.
Numbing The Underarms:
The practitioner then injects local anesthesia into the region. The thought of getting injections in this region might be scary for many. But when the area is numbed you will experience no pain at all.
Marking The Area:
In the next step, the expert will make temporary grid-like markings in the region. These markings will help them carry out the procedure.
Applying Miradry Device:
Then the expert applies the miradry device on the underarms. The device first picks up the skin with the help of a vacuum nozzle. This device then delivers electromagnetic microwave energy in this region. This helps heat the odor glands at a temperature of 60 to 70 degrees Celsius.
Damaging The Sweat Glands:
At this certain temperature, the device eliminates the sweat glands and there are no chances of them restoring back. The device also helps reduce hair growth in the underarms.
Things To Follow In Your Recovery Period:
Since the procedure is non-invasive and requires no cuts or incisions there are certain instructions that the clients should observe after the procedure:
- The clients will observe swelling, and soreness in the treatment region, but this will settle down within a few weeks.
- The procedure requires 2 sessions that are 3 months apart. So you must ensure to attend your sessions on time.
- The doctor will provide you with ice packs. Use the ice packs to reduce swelling for the first 48 hours.
Benefits Of Undergoing Miradry Procedure:
Why suffer from unnecessary sweat when you can get it treated? Let’s dive into the benefits this technique offers.
- The 40-minute non-invasive technique can help you overcome this issue forever.
- You do not have to worry about any allergic reactions or risks.
- The process is perfect for all skin types.
- Makes the hairy armpits, less hairy.
- It is an FDA-approved, toxin-free method.
- The process is fast and effective.
Price Of Miradry Procedure At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic:
The price of this technique at our clinic ranges between AED 1400 to AED 2400. The procedure is a bit complex, and the cost is not covered by insurance.
Say goodbye to The Bad Odor!
Are you tired of the smelly armpits? Then let us help you with the best, high-quality Miradry Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Avail the free of cost consultation with our experts at our clinic.