Everyone is always super conscious about how their skin appears and looks. Nowadays both the Gen-Z and the Millenial generations both are much more invested in skincare. It’s a good thing that people take good care of their skin now. Our daily hectic lives can impact the appearance of our faces and can make our complexion, and glow dull. Are you also a sufferer of wrinkles, pigmentation, and scars? Have these things become the reason for your lack of confidence? Then worry no more as Vampire Facial in Dubai can be your one-way solution to these problems.
Enhancing The Quality Of Skin With Vampire Facials:
People often get afraid, and conscious as they hear the name of this facial. The name may sound a bit scary, but the procedure offers various advantages that can enhance your facial appearance. This facial treatment uses your blood to enhance your look and treat the different issues of pigmentation, scars, and wrinkly skin. What’s better than achieving your desired results by using your body’s natural blood? One of the best things about vampire facial is that it is a non-invasive technique.
Achieving The Best Results From Vampire Treatment:
Individuals achieve a more enhanced, firmer, and smooth appearance. It lightens the scarring and reduces the wrinkles in the region. The collagen production in the skin also helps overcome sun damage. Right after the procedure, the individuals will experience puffiness in the area. But as soon as the swelling, and puffiness subsides you will observe amazing outcomes. The results of this technique can last up to 18 months.
Reasons You Should Opt For A PRP Facial:
If you are someone who does not like the following visible signs on your face, then you should think about opting for this procedure:
- People who want to enhance their look without undergoing invasive treatment.
- If you are facing hyperpigmentation or acne.
- People who suffer from wrinkly or loose skin.
- Individuals who suffer from sun damage, skin textures, fine lines, or stretch marks.
- Individuals who do not like to inject any foreign material in their body such as Botox, should opt for this.
- If you have any active infection then you must not undergo this procedure, unless your infection recovers.
Preparations To Follow Before A Vampire Facial:
Before going for the appointment, the patient must make sure to follow certain guidelines that their doctor provides them:
- You must avoid going too much in the sun.
- Arrive with a clean face, and cleanse off any makeup you have on your face.
- You should ensure to apply an appropriate amount of sunscreen before going in the sun.
- Also if you have any active acne or active infections you must inform your dermatologist before the procedure. Because in this case, the expert will delay the treatment.
The Non-Invasive Procedure Of Vampire Facial:
If you’re also wondering what happens during the procedure, then let us help guide you. The process is simple, and takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete:
In the first step, the expert will first gently cleanse your skin. The dermatologist will cleanse the area to clean out any kind of dirt in the pores.
Applying The Numbing Cream:
After cleaning the face, the expert will begin to put a numbing ointment on your face. So that you do not feel any pain during the pinching process.
Drawing The Individual Blood:
As the process requires the use of growth factors, the specialist will draw a certain amount of blood from your arm.
Separating The Growth Factors:
After the collection of the blood, our expert will separate the tissue-building elements from your blood. To separate the PRP from the blood the doctor will place this sample into the centrifuge device. The device will help separate the growth factors that will be used in the further process.
The expert will then perform microneedling on your face after numbing it. This is done to ensure that tiny holes are created in the face that can help with injecting the PRP into the skin.
Injecting The PRP:
The last step is to apply the PRP over the individual’s face. The micro-needling holes ensure a proper application. However, the individual should leave the PRP serum on to their skin for 24 hours.
Things To Do, And Not To Do After A PRP Facial:
However, the procedure is non-invasive but the individuals should follow certain do’s and don’ts:
What To Do?
- Rinse your face by using a gentle cleanser.
- Sleep with your head in an elevated position.
- Use ice packs, to help sort out the pain, and swelling.
- Don’t touch your face too much.
- Do not rub your skin harshly.
- Do not apply any makeup in the first few days of your recovery.
Positive Impacts It Offers:
- A non-invasive technique, so you don’t have to worry about surgery.
- Helps reduce your wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and sun damage.
- The reinjection of blood on your face helps fight against the dull complexion.
- It lightens the scarring.
- Reduces the pigmentation.
How Many PRP Facial Sessions Does A Person Require?
People require one to two sessions of this treatment every year. But depending on your skin condition, your doctor might recommend more sessions.
Price Of Vampire Facial At Dynamic:
At our clinic, the price of this treatment ranges between AED 700 to AED 1500 for a single session. However, the cost may vary due to different reasons. Our experts will inform you about the final cost details after examining your skin condition.
Restore The Youthful Glow!
Take time out for yourself and pamper yourself with the best Vampire Facial in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. To avail a free consultation with our experts kindly fill out the form given below.