An ultrasound is a non-surgical process to view our internal organs and bones. A gynecological ultrasound is a non-invasive imaging test that is performed to check and view our internal issues and problems related to our ovaries, tubes, and uterus. They help in determining any type of gynecological problem present in the area. It provides 100% accurate results. At Gynecological Ultrasound in Dubai, we have experts who perform the screening tests and provide accurate results at affordable prices. We use modern high-quality ultrasound devices to detect reproductive system problems.
Understanding Gynecological Ultrasound:
People usually think that gynecological testing may be related to the examination of fetus development or is only required during pregnancy. However, the examination of your pelvis area is essential in detecting any type of disease or problem that may occur in the region. This process is helpful in determining:
- It detects the location of the embryo and placenta.
- Accesses the place of the placenta.
- Detect if a woman is going to have numerous pregnancies.
- To check any type of irregularities present in the embryo.
- It determines how much amount of liquid is present around the child.
- Helps review the opening of the cervix.
- Tells the duration of the pregnancy.
The results achieved are 100% unique as this is a non-surgical process. The outcomes can be seen on the screen of the device. The test and screening provide accurate results.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Someone who wants to detect what kind of issues, they are having in their ovaries and uterus area.
- The presence of any type of disease in the ovaries, uterus, or bladder.
- To determine the existence of cancerous growths, fibroids, or blisters.
- To examine the growth and development of the fetus during pregnancy.
- To detemine an ectopic preganancy.
- To treat the ripeness issues.
- Determining the presence of ovarian cysts.
- Drink lots and lots of water before going for a screening test. Do not empty your stomach before the ultrasound.
- A full bladder provides a clear image in the screening.
- Make sure to ask your surgeon about any questions or concerns you have regarding the tests.
- Your doctor may suggest you some other preparation steps.
What Happens During A Gynecological Ultrasound:
The procedure has the following steps:
- The patients have to remove their clothing, jewelry, or anything that may interfere with the screening.
- Sometimes the patients have to wear a gown before the screening.
- You will have to lie on an examination table.
- Then the doctor will apply an ultrasound gel on your skin.
- The doctor will use a transducer for screening. This is a device that makes ultrasonic waves. The surgeon will move the transducer in different directions to take exact accurate results.
- The ultrasonic waves will show the results on the screen. The result will give a better view of internal organs and issues.
- Once all these steps are completed, the gel is removed and the patient will get the results in the form of medical reports.
- The doctor will explain the results to the patient.
There is no specific aftercare required after this process. You can resume your daily life activities and eat your routine diet unless your doctor recommends you not to.
Below are some benefits of this procedure:
- It provides you with instant and efficient results.
- Helps detects internal issues and problems.
- The procedure involves no cuts, incisions, or stitches.
- The use of ultrasound waves is not hazardous to the human skin.
- Delicate tissues can be caught through this process.
- It is an affordable process.
- This procedure gives instant results which allows the doctor to take an instant action.
Cost Of Gynecological Ultrasound At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic:
The cost of Gynecological Ultrasound at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai varies for different techniques. The final cost will be informed to you on proper consultation with the surgeon. Some of the common factors that can become a reason for cost contradictions are:
- Location of the clinic.
- The expertise of the gynecologists.
- Type of device used.
Some private insurance companies provide free-of-cost ultrasounds for pregnant women.
Why Choose Us?
A Gynecological Ultrasound in Dubai & Abu Dhabi might help you in detecting your internal issues and problems. All you need you do is fill out the form given below by providing us with your personal details and book a free consultation with us.