Not feeling pleasure during your intimate moments can impact your sexual life. Women often lose sexual pleasure due to the loosening of their vaginal region. The lack of intactness occurs due to different reasons such as childbirth, pregnancy, etc. Because of these issues, women cannot enjoy their lives and often lack confidence in their appearance. So if you’re also experiencing these issues in your daily life, and it is affecting your intimate life, then you can opt for the non-invasive technique of Labia Tightening in Dubai.
Improving Aesthetic Concerns With Labia Tightening:
Going through the different phases of pregnancy, aging, and childbirth can often impact your vaginal region. Childbirth can make the vaginal muscles lose. When labia (the skin around our vagina) loses its tightness, then women often feel shy, and awkward about their appearance.
Women often get afraid about undergoing surgical processes when it comes to the treatment of such delicate areas. How about we tell you that we offer an effective non-invasive technique? This technique uses a laser to cut off the excess skin in the labia area.
Reasons For Labia Laxity:
When the outer labia tissues lose elasticity and appear to be saggy then this condition is known as labia laxity. It can occur due to the following reasons:
- Because of aging.
- Due to undergoing many vaginal childbirths.
- Due to the menopause phase.
- Many girls and women often are born with a loose vagina since their birth time.
Outcomes Achieved Through Labia Tightening:
The treatment helps reduce the size of the labia minora, and Majora by getting rid of the excess skin. It enhances your sexual pleasure. The patients no longer feel discomfort in their life. It enhances the appearance of your genital organs, and you achieve an aesthetically pleasing look. To ensure perfect results you should consult a professional doctor. As the treatment is performed on such a delicate body part, so make sure that you reach out to a professional.
Why Women Should Opt For Labia Tightening Treatment?
This process is not for everyone. So you must first lie in the candidacy criteria to undergo this treatment:
- Individuals who do not have blood clotting problems.
- You experience pain in sex.
- If you cannot sit without experiencing discomfort.
- Women feel irritation while wearing underwear, or other tight clothes.
- You cannot undergo this therapy if you are pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding your baby then you cannot achieve this treatment for the time being.
- You do not like the hanging, saggy appearance of your labia after childbirth.
- You must not be under the age of 18. As the vaginal muscles develop throughout the puberty phase.
Preparing For The Procedure:
The patients have to follow certain instructions before going for the treatment:
- As our genital areas are such delicate areas, you should always make sure that you consult a professional in the field. A non-professional surgeon may not be able to give your desired results.
- Before the procedure, your doctor will recommend you pap smear test. This is to make sure that the women do not have any cancerous tissues.
- If women have any infection in the genital region. Then the doctor will first help you treat that. The procedure cannot be carried out if you suffer from any infection.
Tightening The Labia With Laser Treatment:
Let us guide you on what happens during this non-invasive technique.
- The patients do not need to worry about anything as the procedure is completely non-invasive.
- In the past, the excess skin was cut using a scalpel, but that practice is no longer in use. We rather use an effective laser device.
- The patient first lies down in a comfortable spot.
- The doctor then uses the fractional CO2 laser in the vaginal region. The laser reduces the size of the labia minora, and Majora to improve the function and appearance of the vagina.
- After applying the laser the collagen under the skin comes in contact. This results in the tightening of the skin.
- This technique only requires one hour to complete, and you do not feel any pain during this entire time.
- This process treats the flaps of skin on either side of the vagina with the help of a laser.
The Road To Recovery:
- After undergoing such a delicate process you should ensure proper rest.
- Try to keep the treatment area clean, so you don’t develop an infection.
- Do not engage in sexual activities for three days.
- Do not wax or shave the region in your recovery period, as it can impact the healing of the tissues.
- If your doctor recommends some creams and ointments then using them on time will ensure your quality of treatment, and also good healing.
Positive Impacts Of Tightening The Labia With Laser:
This process offers many benefits. Some of the main advantages that it offers are:
- You achieve a more firmer, and tighter appearance.
- You feel pleasure and enjoy your sexual life more.
- The patients get rid of the irritation and the discomfort they feel.
- Helps get rid of vaginal dryness.
- Boosts your confidence in your sexual relationship.
Labia Tightening Cost in Dubai:
The cost of this procedure at our Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai ranges from AED 1600 to AED 3900. But the doctor will determine and inform you about the final price details. After a proper physical examination, you will know about the cost details.
Schedule A Free Consultation!
If you have any questions or concerns about Labia Tightening in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, then you can consult our professional gynecologists at our clinic. We also offer free of cost consultations for our clients. So don’t miss out on the offer. We look forward to seeing you!