A menopause phase occurs in the life of a woman when her menstruation cycles stop. This phase is also known as ‘the climacteric phase’. This phase usually occurs in their late adult years. This phase brings a lot of other changes in their life. Some of the symptoms that show signs of occurrence of menopause are anxiety, vaginal dryness, certain skin conditions, difficulty sleeping, etc. These symptoms should be considered carefully as they can cause extreme discomfort and can make your life difficult. Menopause Treatment in Dubai can help treat your symptoms by providing you relief and making your life easier.
What is Menopause?
When women have their last period, the twelve months after this time are known as a menopausal period. There are three stages of menopause, these are perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause. This phase usually occurs in women during the age of 40 or 50. Women may experience different painful symptoms during this time, which can cause extreme discomfort in performing daily life functions.
Symptoms of Menopause:
Women often experience the following symptoms when they go through this certain period:
- Experiencing irregular periods.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hot flashes.
- Weight gain.
- A low metabolism.
- Having difficulty sleeping.
- Extreme mood swings.
- The feeling of discomfort during sex.
- Experiencing headaches and migraines.
Diagnosing Menopause Period?
The climacteric stage can be detected by performing various different tests:
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs.
- The patient has to have blood tests done.
- Histological scrapping.
Preparation Before Menopause Treatment:
When women reach a certain age their menstrual cycle occurs after a longer period and then finally stops occurring. Because of this women cannot get pregnant again in their lives. This is because the women’s ovaries are not producing eggs and estrogen production stops. Here are things that you should follow before the treatment:
- Try to do exercise, and maintain your weight.
- Try to better your sleep cycles, and avoid caffeinated beverages before sleeping.
- Take care of your heart. Heart problems are most likely to occur in this phase, so maintain your diet and try to keep a balance in your health.
- Avoid spicy foods as they can trigger hot flashes.
- Practice relaxation exercises, and breathing exercises.
- Avoid smoking.
- Eat a balanced diet.
Treatment For Menopause At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic:
The treatment options at our clinic are:
Hormone Replacement Therapy:
Hormone replacement therapy or HRT is a treatment that is used to treat the symptoms associated with the female climacteric phase. It helps stabilize the quality of your life as well as improve the functioning of organ systems. It helps with the metabolic disorders that occur with our age. It helps improve your sleep pattern and mood and also helps treat the functions of the urogenital tract. In this process, you take a medication that produces estrogen in your body, because the body stops making estrogen after menopause. Some women are given a combination of oestrogen with estrogen while others are only given estrogen during this process.
Here are several benefits of the treatment:
- The process helps relieve the vaginal symptoms that make your life difficult.
- You can get rid of hot flashes.
- Helps get rid of dryness.
- The medications help increase the hormones which can also lead to an increase in sexual desire.
- No more bad mood swings.
- The risk of heart disease at the age of 60 is higher, and getting the treatment slightly increases it.
- Continuing smoking and drinking can have a negative impact on your health.
- The risk of breast cancer also increases, so consult your gynecologist before you opt for this method.
How Much Does Menopause Treatment Cost?
The cost of this treatment ranges from __AED to __AED. However, the price can vary due to certain different reasons. The factors that can affect the cost are:
- The expertise of a gynecologist.
- The number of sessions required.
- Complications of the case, etc.
Why Choose Us?
At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai, we have a team of professionally certified experts. Our doctors have expertise in treating the painful symptoms of menopause and relieving you from extreme discomfort. Patient care and satisfaction is our top priority. We aim to provide you with the best treatments for your problems.
Book An Appointment!
If you have any further questions or queries feel free to contact us at Menopause Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi by filling out the form given below.