Young boys and men often experience symptoms such as redness and pain in their genitals. People feel uneasy and uncomfortable and it becomes difficult for them to perform normal routine activities. Rash anywhere on the skin is not a big deal but a rash on the genital organ can make your life super uneasy. It makes the skin of the penis appear to be dry, itchy, and bumpy. The condition is super common among men and the majority of men suffer from this. It damages the skin barrier. This makes your penis skin more prone to infections. Painful Penile Rash in Dubai has helped many people treat their rash and help relieve their pain.
What is a Penile Rash?
The appearance of red marks, redness, and infection on or around the penis skin is known as a penile rash. This condition occurs in men and young boys. It mostly occurs in people aged between 20 to 30 years.
Here are several causes that lead to a penile rash:
- Balanitis (the swelling and soreness that occurs on the head of the penis).
- Yeast infection. ( It occurs due to the presence of fungus on the moist skin. It mostly occurs in men who are not circumcised).
- Urinary Tract Infection UTI.
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Bacteria that occurs in the ingrown hair.
- Lichen sclerosis.
- Occurrence of sore, bumps, or blisters on the skin.
- Experiencing pain during intercourse.
- Having itching or burning sensations.
- Increased body temperature.
- Having constant fatigue.
But the most common symptom of herpes is rashes on different parts, they usually occur in these areas:
- Inner thighs.
- Head of the penis.
A rash also known as dermatitis occurs when our skin comes in contact with certain different things such as a chemical, any allergic product, cosmetics, etc.
At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai, a urologist or gynecologist will ask you to undergo different laboratory tests. These tests are performed to check the presence of herpes virus. The following tests are recommended for patients:
- A skin allergy test.
- Blood testing.
- Skin biopsy.
- The patient’s vaginal discharge, semen, and urine are collected to examine the presence of antibodies to the virus.
- For tests, the doctor might take material directly from your vesicles or ulcers.
Treatment Method at Our Clinic:
The Painful Penile Rash treatment is usually for type 2 herpes. When the herpes virus enters the body it stays there, causing certain changes to our skin. It causes different changes to our mucous membranes. This treatment does not promise a permanent cure but it can slow down the symptoms and the severity of the case. However, the treatment should start by making a proper diagnosis. Specific medications are used for the treatment process. The process can last for about 10 days or a year, it depends on the severity of the case. If the symptoms are treated within 48 hours of their occurrence, the procedure becomes more effective. Our doctors specialize in treating the herpes virus at our clinic. People experiencing the pain of genital herpes should also:
- Lose wear-fitting clothes.
- Sit in a warm water bath for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Take the doctor’s recommended medication on time.
- Always wear a condom if you suffer from herpes.
Will the Patient Feel Better After Medication:
With proper cure and medication, the rash on your penis will go away. But no process guarantees a 100% cure. Flare-ups on the genital area may appear for a lifetime. If the medication is started in the early stages of symptoms, it will be able to provide successful results
The cost of the treatment process at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai ranges from __AED to __AED. The cost can contradict due to a number of different factors.
- The complexity of the case.
- The expertise of a surgeon.
- The site of the clinic.
Book An Appointment!
The Painful Penile Rash in Dubai is done by our professional surgeons. Our patients have always been super satisfied with their results. Our expert surgeons help relieve your pain by using different high-quality medicines and methods. We provide a comfortable environment to our patients, so they feel safe and comfortable during their time at our clinic. To book a free consultation fill out the form given below.