When women go through specific phases, such as menopause, childbirth, and pregnancy, certain changes occur in their bodies. Most women in their adult lives suffer from SUI, in which they suffer from continuous leakage of urine. This constant leakage occurs while doing different physical activities such as walking, coughing laughing, lifting, and exercising. The person may release a small amount of urine. This can become extremely irritating and can make it difficult for you to perform normal activities. Stress Urinary Incontinence in Dubai helps you treat this problem with either surgical or non-surgical methods.
A Brief Intro of SUI:
When our bladder leaks urine during some physical activity because of some pressure being applied to the bladder it is known as SUI. It can either occur due to lifting something heavy, or simply by doing normal easy routine activities. It mostly occurs in women who are above or at the age of 45 because of the reason, that when pressure is applied on the organ that holds our pee. It can also occur in women who have undergone the pregnancy procedure. The treatment will help you get rid of the constant leakage that occurs.
Aim of the Procedure:
The main aim of this procedure is to help the patient relieve pain and suffering from constant leakage of pee. It helps with the following things:
- It helps improve your lifestyle.
- Helps you relieve your pain.
- No more worries of constant leakage and unhygienicness.
- You may be relieved from the constant stress of urination.
Achieving Results From SUI Treatment:
The patients feel more comfortable and relieved after getting the treatment. They feel more relaxed. You no longer have to run to the washroom because of constant leakage. Our patients have been satisfied and happy with their treatment. They live a happy life without worrying about their clothes getting dirty every single time and the occurrence of leakage while doing any type of activity.
Who Can Opt For This Treatment?
The following people can opt for this treatment:
- Women mostly suffer from SUI because of different reasons, men also suffer from it but it is usually not that serious. So any woman who is facing the issue of leakage should opt for this process.
- You suffer from constant urination after pregnancy and childbirth.
- People who did not achieve their desired result by using different ointments, and creams and by doing different exercises.
- You are tired of the continuous peeing and want to get it treated.
- An individual who wants to achieve a hygienic and healthy lifestyle.
- Before opting for the procedure the patient must have a detailed consultation with the doctor.
- Your doctor will examine your problem carefully and then will suggest the required surgical or non-surgical methods.
- Your doctor will suggest you take some tests of the bladder.
- You might have to undergo urinalysis, bladder diary, and postvoid residual measurement.
- The patient’s pressure bladder is also checked.
Treatment For Urinary Incontinence At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic:
The SUI can be treated both by a surgical or non-surgical technique. It usually depends on the severity and complexity of the case.
The non-surgical techniques involve:
Pelvic floor exercises:
The doctor might suggest some pelvic floor exercises, these exercises help strengthen the pelvic floor. They help in contracting and relaxing the pelvic muscles. They are also known as kegel exercises. These can help hold the urine for longer periods of time in the bladder area.
A pessary is a rubber or silicone device that is used to control and support the bladder wall and urethra. They also increase the urethral length providing great compression to the urethra.
This includes the patient avoiding any type of activities that may result in urination. These may include breathing exercises, taking long intervals between peeing and controlling yourself by setting a time limit between peeing, avoiding caffeinated drinks, soda, etc.
In a surgical technique surgery is performed either on the vagina or on the abdomen. The surgeon supports the urethra or the bladder neck in the process with tissue from the leg area or the abdominal wall. The surgeon may also use a surgical mesh to support the area of the urethra or the bladder area. The mesh procedure is known as the sling procedure.
- Always keep yourself clean.
- Take your doctor’s prescribed medicines on time.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wet clothes may lead to infection and irritation, so make sure that you always change your clothes and wear dry clothes.
- If you plan to go on a long journey make sure that you have pads and undergarments prepared for emergencies.
Cost Of Urinary Incontinence Treatment In Dubai:
The cost of Stress urinary incontinence at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai ranges from __AED to __AED. The cost depends on the type of treatment, people who have to undergo a non-surgical treatment have to pay less while the cost of the surgical process will be more.
Book An Appointment!
To learn more about Stress Urinary Incontinence in Dubai book a consultation with us by filling out the form given below.