A woman has to undergo many phases due to aging, childbirth, and pregnancy. These often lead to many different changes in a woman’s body. We always take good care of our physical beauty, our face, and our skin. But women in general mostly neglect taking good care of their genital area. Your vagina requires the same care as your body. Especially when it goes through the processes of aging, pregnancy, or childbirth. Have your vaginal muscles become loose? Or have you lost interest in your sex life? Let us help you deal with these issues by offering you a suitable non-invasive Thermiva Procedure in Dubai.
Vaginal Rejuvenation With Thermiva Procedure:
Our vaginal muscles and tissues can often become loose and can lose their elasticity. This happens when women reach a particular age in their life, or deliver many babies. Women often hesitate to talk about this problem, and they are often afraid to undergo surgical methods to treat this issue. However, the non-invasive technique of Thermiva in Dubai can help you remodel your genital area with the help of radiofrequency waves. It uses an S-shaped device that emits heat on the inside and outside of our vagina, making the tissues, and muscles intact.
Achieving Positive Results With Thermiva:
The process requires at least 3 sessions for the patients to see visible results. However, after undergoing 3 sessions, the patients achieved satisfactory results. It not only makes the muscles intact but can also help revive your sexual satisfaction, and treat your vaginal dryness, as well as your urinary incontinence. It helps produce more collagen in the area which results in more production of fibroblasts. The outcomes it provides are long-lasting.
Reasons To Undergo This Treatment:
If someone is experiencing the following problems in their life then they are the right candidates for this treatment:
- Women who have lost sexual pleasure, and sensation.
- If you have saggy, or wrinkly skin around the vaginal area.
- Individuals who suffer from urinary incontinence.
- Someone who is not quite pleased with the aesthetic appearance of their vagina.
- You have lost elasticity in the specific region.
- If you suffer from dryness in the vagina.
What To Do Before Your Thermiva Treatment:
Before going for your sessions, you must follow some important guidelines. These are:
- The patients should shave or wax their pubic hairs, two days before your session.
- You must remove any jewelry item from the area.
- Do not apply any cream, or lotion in the area.
- Also, make sure to not cream or shave the region on your appointment day.
- Your surgeon will first ask you to undergo certain tests to ensure that you do not suffer from any other condition. These will be syphilis, HIV, and hepatitis.
What Happens During The Non-Invasive Thermiva Process?
This is an outpatient technique that only requires 20 to 30 minutes to complete. This is what happens during your session:
- The doctor will qualify you for the treatment only when your test results come back normal. So you have to pass the tests for sexual infections.
- The patients will lie on the gynecological chair.
- The surgeon then applies an S-shaped device to your vagina. This device uses radiofrequency waves at a controlled temperature.
- The process doesn’t involve making any incisions. The patients only feel a certain type of vibration in the region.
- The machine emits heat on both the outer, and inner genital region. This heating mechanism allows more collagen production. The increase in collagen results in more fibroblasts in the skin.
- The laser does not penetrate deep into the skin. So it does no harm to the surrounding muscles and tissues.
After The Thermiva Treatment:
- You must complete all your sessions to see visible results.
- Since it is a non-invasive technique, you can resume your daily life activities the same day.
- You can go for a sauna, and hot bath on the same day.
- Patients can also resume their sexual activities.
- Follow adequate hydration.
Positive Impacts Of The ThermiVa Process:
This treatment offers many benefits for women:
- It helps improve the quality of your sexual life.
- Helps get rid of the mild incontinence that you have been facing.
- The heat from the device helps enhance collage in the skin.
- It tightens the muscles, and tissues in the pelvic region.
- Compared to the surgical options, this non-invasive technique is much more affordable.
- The treatment requires no use of anesthesia.
- You can resume your work life and daily activities on the same day.
- Remodels the vagina, and enhances its appearance.
- Offers better feminine wellness.
- Helps treat post-pregnancy and menopausal concerns in the region.
How Many Sessions Does This Vaginal Rejuvenation Requires?
The patients have to undergo 3 sessions. Each session lasts for about 20 to 30 minutes. And each appointment is a month away. So your entire process is completed within 4 to 5 months.
How Long Do The ThermiVa Results Last For?
Patients experience satisfactory results. The results can vary for each patient. However, most patients can achieve long-lasting results for about two years.
How Much Does Thermiva Cost At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic?
The cost of this procedure at our clinic in Dubai varies from AED 6999 TO AED 9800. The cost may vary depending on several factors. Our surgeon will inform you about the final price details on a proper consultation after examining your condition.
Rejuvenate Your Vagina!
Let us help remodel your genital area. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has professional gynecologists and urologists who aim to perform different high-quality, advanced procedures to help treat either your medical or aesthetic concerns. To learn more about Thermiva Procedure in Dubai you can book a free consultation with us.