Women take special care of their facial skin and pamper their bodies. But we often forget to take care of vaginal skin as it is a less visible area. Our vagina also requires the same care just like any other part of our body. The skin of our vagina often becomes darker because of aging, childbirth, or other factors. Our society has always had unrealistic standards for women to be fairer and slimmer, making them feel uncomfortable in their bodies. Vaginal Whitening and Peeling in Dubai should only be considered when you want to get rid of darker skin, only and only for yourself, and not because of someone else.
What is a Chemical Peel:
A chemical peel is a procedure that applies a different mix of chemicals onto the vagina. These chemicals help remove the dead skin of the genital area, revealing more youthful, lighter, and wrinkle-free skin. Chemical mediums are classified into three types light, medium, and dark. It stimulates and enhances the vaginal skin.
Laser Lightening Treatment:
In this process the laser light is directed towards the vagina, which targets the region, providing a more enhanced look. It enhances and tightens the skin. The aim of the laser is to target the darker region, in addition to breaking down pigmentation present in the area.
Main Aim of the Treatment:
This process aims to treat the following:
- It reduces the signs of aging and childbirth.
- You can regain and restore your vagina.
- Makes you feel more comfortable about your appearance.
- It helps treat any dryness, itchiness, and discomfort that occurs in the area.
- Treats hyperpigmentation and dyschromia.
Main Causes for Dark Spots:
It is normal for our different body parts to have a slightly different skin tone than the other. The skin that is mostly more exposed to sunlight appears to be more darker. Our genital areas usually become dark with age and due to other reasons. It is normal to have a darker vagina as compared to the rest of your body. Here are some main reasons why our private parts get darker:
- Women have to go through a menstrual cycle almost every month for certain years. Human blood is rich in iron and when the menstrual blood touches the vulva, the area gets slightly darker over time.
- Applying harmful products can also result in a darker vagina.
- Some medical issues such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, gastric cancer, hypothyroidism, and some infections may result in a darker vagina.
- Using a razor to shave your genital area may also result in darkening.
- Using harsh products on the vagina.
- Aging also causes discoloration in the region.
The treatment provides efficient results. Patients feel more comfortable about their body and they feel more confident. Their vagina appears to be lighter in color, appears to be tighter, and provides a more youthful feeling.
The Vaginal Whitening and Peeling can provide you with efficient results. But you must lie in the candidacy criteria to undergo this process:
- Women who have darker skin.
- Someone who does not suffer from warts, lupus, or herpes.
- You want to gain your confidence.
- The vagina appears to be different in color from the rest of the body.
- Hormonal changes have caused skin discoloration.
- Using creams or razors has darkened the area.
Below are some pre-care instructions that a patient must follow:
- You must avoid using hair removal creams, as they can be dangerous and harmful to the skin.
- Avoid bleaching the vagina.
- Do not use any harmful products.
- The patient must try to hydrate their vagina, as the laser treatment causes dryness in the region.
- Observe proper hygiene to avoid any type of infection and bacteria.
This process does not require any use of anesthesia. It takes only 20 minutes to complete. There are a total of three sessions and these are at least one month apart. The procedure has the following steps:
- The surgeon will first clean your vaginal area.
- The doctor will apply chemicals in certain areas. These chemicals will blister the top layer of skin and this skin peels off eventually.
- When the outer layer is removed. New cells are rejuvenated. The new layer is more light, fresher, tighter, and more hydrated.
- The process also improves lubrication.
You must follow the doctor’s aftercare instructions properly:
- Try to wear silk or cotton undergarments.
- Keep the area clean and dry.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and take the prescribed medication on time.
- Avoid heavy exercises and workouts for at least 10 days.
- Try to keep the region moisturized.
- Improves the color of the vagina.
- Enhances lubrication.
- It does not have any side effects.
- Increases the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the region.
- Your genital area appears to be more bright and appealing.
At our Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai the cost of vaginal whitening ranges from __AED to __AED. To know the exact cost you should visit your professional doctor, your doctor will be able to tell you the final cost of the procedure.
Book An Appointment!
To learn more about Vaginal Whitening and Peeling in Dubai, book a free consultation with us by filling out the form given below.