Hair problems are something that every individual often has to face at some time in their lives. Many invasive treatment options in the market can help one revive their natural hair growth. But have you ever wondered how one’s platelets can help restore your natural hair growth? PRP for Hair in Dubai is one of the best non-invasive techniques that uses the patient’s blood to help revive the growth. Not only that it is non-invasive but it can help provide you with your desired results after undergoing a few sessions.
Reviving Natural Hair With Best PRP:
No matter how much one hates, or avoids it, hair problems can occur one way or the other. The technique of Platelet-Rich-Plasma is very effective for treating many things. The three-step medical technique is the new non-invasive way of achieving the lost hair back. The process is pretty simple and requires a certain amount of blood to collect the growth factors from it. But one must know that this process can only be helpful for you if you do not suffer from any blood infections because the process requires your blood.
Lasting Outcomes With Hair PRP Treatment?
What’s better than achieving long-lasting results? PRP treatment for hair helps provide long-lasting outcomes, it not only helps revive the growth but also helps eliminate the bald patches. It is a wonderful solution for those who suffer from minor hair falls and small bald patches. The results are drastic and are noticeable after a year. But the good thing about this treatment is that it offers 90% success results.
Eligibility Criteria For Hair PRP Method:
There are no certain restrictions for undergoing this method. This method applies to every healthy individual who does not suffer from major hair loss. People who lie in the following candidacy criteria can undergo this process:
- Candidates who are suffering from hair strands falling out.
- Experiencing bald patches at different areas of the scalp.
- To undergo this treatment you must not suffer from any blood infection.
- Receding hairline has become a problem for you.
- If you are a smoker, then you can not undergo this treatment.
- If the individuals suffer from any type of skin conditions, or scalp conditions then they are not eligible for this treatment.
Precautions To Take Before Hair PRP:
Before undergoing the Hair PRP in Dubai individuals must follow certain instructions. These instructions might include:
- Your expert will first take a sample of your blood to make sure that you do not suffer from any scalp or other infections.
- If you decide to undergo this technique, then try to avoid blood thinning medications.
- Individuals can dye their hair a few weeks before the procedure. But avoid dyeing them 2,3 days prior.
- Try to increase your hydration. A good fluid intake will help collect the blood easily.
Procedural Steps of Hair PRP Treatment:
People often get super scared hearing about hair treatments. But there’s nothing to be worried about as this is a three-step non-invasive technique. Let us help guide you on what happens during the technique:
- After your blood samples come back positive, your doctor will inform you that you are eligible for the process.
- The process will begin by collecting a certain amount of the patient’s blood.
- After the blood collection process, the doctor will place this blood in a centrifuge device. The spinning mechanism of this device will help collect plasma from the blood.
- The expert will begin to fill this plasma in injections.
- Then the doctor will start to apply anesthesia to different bald patches of the patient’s scalp.
- After sedating the scalp, the expert will begin to inject the platelet-rich plasma into different areas of the scalp.
- Don’t worry as you won’t feel a thing because of anesthesia.
- This process requires a number of sessions to see visible results. Your expert will inform you about the number of sessions you require by examining your condition.
Aftercare Following PRP Hair Treatment:
Good aftercare is one of the essential steps in achieving good results. The patients must follow the following guidelines:
- Do not shampoo your scalp with harsh products for 48 hours.
- There are no side effects of the treatments. However, the patients might experience swelling, bruising, or redness due to the injection insertion.
- The individuals might experience a tingling sensation in their scalp.
- Washing your hair with warm water may help promote the effects of the treatment on the scalp.
- Avoid the habits of smoking or drinking, as they may only lead to slowing your healing.
- In case of any drainage or severe pain immediately reach out to your healthcare provider.
- Do not oil, or use any serums on your scalp for the first few days following PRP.
Positive Impacts of Hair PRP:
The Best Hair PRP in Dubai has many benefits, Let’s take a look at them:
- There are no risks of allergic reactions or rejection of a substance. Because the technique uses the patient’s blood.
- This non-invasive technique is painless.
- The shots target cell growth in the scalp.
- This technique helps trigger hair growth in bald patches.
- Hair transplant requires a lot of investment, and time while this method is simple and doesn’t require much time.
PRP Hair Treatment Price At Dynamic:
The price of the PRP Hair Treatment at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic ranges from AED 700 per session. However, this is not a final cost. We cannot inform you about the final cost, because it can depend on several factors such as:
- The number of sessions.
- How severe is the hair loss condition?
Consult The Best Hair Experts!
To learn more about PRP Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you can reach out to our experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. We look forward to seeing you!