Dealing with almost all types of skin-related problems is not a big deal now. Whether growing age is leaving behind its signs on your face or the worry is about dark spots, hyperpigmentation, or saggy and thinning epidermis. With Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment In Dubai we have got you covered. Because of its effective and long-lasting results, this course of action is gaining popularity with every passing day. Visit us at your earliest and leave the rest to us. Our team of highly qualified aestheticians not only serve you with a cure to your suffering but also guide you about how to maintain the upshots for a longer period of time.
What Can You Expect From It:
This procedure is competent enough to offer you a smooth, even-toned, and a much younger looking facial profile. By creating some minor holes in the targeted area, this therapy not only speeds up the natural healing process but also increases the production of healthy cells. By reducing the appearance of acne scars, it boosts the confidence level of the candidates. Being a non-invasive treatment, it allows you to perform your daily life tasks right after a short period of rest.
- The candidate must be 18 years or older.
- Individuals suffering from stretch marks can also undergo this course of action.
- If you have marks of an injury or some previous surgery, this therapy can be a good choice for you.
- Sufferers of dull-looking skin can consider themselves a good candidate for this treatment.
- Pregnant women should not go for this plan of action.
- Mothers who are currently breastfeeding their newborn, should not consider it a solution for themselves.
- The patient must be overall medically fit at the time of performance of this procedure.
- The individuals with past history of cold sores should not go for this treatment.
Guidelines For Getting Ready:
- You should assemble all the mandatory knowledge about this treatment.
- Do not forget to accumulate information about the expertise level of the doctor.
- Strictly avoid exposure to warm environments like sunlight, tanning beds, steam rooms, etc.
- For at least 1 week before the procedure, do not use retinol or glycolic acid products.
- Make sure that you do not undergo any other facial treatments for no less than 2 weeks before this therapy.
- Plucking, threading, waxing, and using a razor on the area of treatment should be strictly avoided for 48 hours before this action.
- You should clean the area of the target properly before entering the clinic.
- Do not forget to arrange an attendee to look after your belongings and to drive you back to your home.
- Depending on the condition of the individual, the procedure can take 30-60 minutes to get completed.
- This therapy starts with properly cleaning the skin of the candidate to ensure a dirt and bacteria free epidermis.
- In the next step, the practitioner then applies an anesthetic ointment to the area of treatment.
- While waiting for the region to get completely numb, the doctor sets the laser device.
- With the help of ultra pulse energy, the dermatologist keeps attacking the damaged cells continuously.
- With a frequent repetition of this act, the outermost layer of the skin gets removed.
- This course of action speeds up the production of collagen and in this way, the damaged cells get totally replaced with healthy ones.
- After the aesthetician confirms that the goal of one session has been achieved, they apply a soothing lotion to reduce the discomfort caused by laser beams.
- With 3-4 sittings you can achieve your desired goal and overcome all such issues.
Instructions For Maintaining The Out-Turns:
- In order to deal with swelling and bruising, you must gently rub the ice packs on it.
- Do not leave your house without applying sunblock.
- Make sure to keep the region clean and dry.
- Avoid using cosmetic products that are rich in chemicals for at least 1-2 weeks.
- You should not touch, rub, or scratch the area of treatment for 24 hours.
- To keep the site hydrated increase the intake of water in your daily routine.
- In case of witnessing itching or redness, you should apply prescribed ointments.
- Without tolerating the abnormal symptoms or pain, discuss it with your dermatologist.
- To get your dream skin, you should attend all the future sessions.
- This course of action enhances the overall skin texture by overcoming issues of aging signs.
- As it increases the collagen production, it makes the skin more young-looking.
- It greatly reduces the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, and sun damage.
- Different parts of the body can enjoy the effective outcomes of this therapy.
- This procedure can be tailored to fulfill the goals of every single patient.
- You can return to your daily life activities after 1 day’s rest.
- Once the candidate attends all the required appointments, they can enjoy long-lasting upshots.
- It can easily be combined with other procedures and increase their effectiveness.
- The patients not only improve their facial profile but by doing so the confidence level of the candidates also increases immensely.
Does It Have Any Harm:
- Overall it is a safe therapy, but some patients may have to witness pain during and after the treatment.
- If not taken care of properly, the patient can also suffer from infections like extreme itching.
- In some very rare cases, the previous skin problems can also be triggered by laser energy, if not performed by a qualified expert.
The total cost of this procedure in Dubai can be estimated to vary between AED___ to AED___ and overall price changes depending on different factors.
If you are looking for the most highly qualified practitioners for performing Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment In Dubai & Abu Dhabi then you must pay a visit to Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai. You can book a consultation with our team by taking one simple, easy, and free step of filling out the form given below.