Are you just done with exercise and following different diet plans? Is visiting the dietitian’s clinic becoming a burden for you? Why do you worry about it? Are you not aware of Laser Fat Reduction In Dubai yet? If no so you must continue reading as we are going to discuss this course of action in detail. With the help of laser technology, this therapy helps you get rid of excessive flesh. Due to many different factors, millions of people in the world suffer from the issue of chubbiness. It’s the moment to say goodbye to stoutness.
Outcomes That You May Witness:
You can expect many different results from this plan of action, completely depending upon your condition and the number of treatments that you undergo. But the reduction in chubbiness is one of the most common outcomes observed by the majority of the patients. It not only enhances the overall look of your figure but also increases your ability to perform different tasks actively. There is no doubt in saying that it offers you long-lasting out-turns, but to maintain them you need to follow a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Ideality Criteria For This Procedure:
- You must be medically fit for benign and eligible for this action.
- To have a stable weight is a required quality for the plan of action.
- Should have clear knowledge about the difference between weight and fat loss methodologies.
- The presence of an extra amount of unwanted fat on either thighs, abdomen, or hips is a compulsory requirement.
- The elasticity level of the skin should be good enough to promote the contouring of the treated site.
- If you ever had any history of keloids or other such diseases, you should not undergo this treatment.
- Use all the possible resources to gather information about this treatment.
- You must be knowing the expertise level of the expert that you are going to consult.
- Going out in the sunlight and other warm environments should be strictly avoided for at least 48 hours before the procedure.
- Hair can act as an obstacle for laser therapy, so you must shave the treatment area 1 day before the date of the procedure.
- Exfoliants and retinoids should not be used for 2-3 days before undergoing this therapy.
- Make 3 things sure before you enter the clinic:
- The skin of the target area is completely clean.
- Transportation is already arranged.
- All of your belongings are handed over to your attendees.
Complete Performance Of Action:
- It is a very simple, easy, and effective treatment and gets completed in an hour.
- In the first step, the experts clean the treatment site by using medicated solutions.
- After ensuring a dirt and bacteria-free surface, they apply an anesthetic cream to numb the target area.
- Once the demanded portion becomes senseless, the specialist then sets a special hand-held laser device for performing the therapy.
- The energy in the form of rays enters the skin and directly attacks the unnecessary fat tissues.
- This action breaks the unwanted cells into much smaller particles so that they can be eliminated from the body through natural ways.
- Then a cooling device is used to deal with the discomfort level.
- As the last step of the procedure, the expert applies a soothing lotion on the treated point.
Guidelines For Maintaining The Results:
- You should not remove the contraction garment until the doctor doesn’t allow you.
- You can deal with minor pain by gently rubbing ice packs on the treated site.
- In case you suffer from a higher level ache, you should take prescribed medicines.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen in the area of treatment, before going out.
- Make sure not to perform any hard exercises.
- You must not lift any type of weight for 1-2 weeks after the performance of this therapy.
- If you notice any unusual or abnormal symptoms so make sure to discuss it with an expert.
- Attend all future meetings with your practitioner for promoting the recovery process.
List Of Its Benefits:
- It doesn’t involve creating any cuts as it is a completely non-invasive procedure.
- You can return to your routine tasks right after a short rest.
- Patients of diabetes for whom surgical methodologies can be dangerous, can safely undergo this treatment.
- The fat that once gets burnt doesn’t regenerate, which means it offers you long-lasting results.
- This course of action can be tailored to meet the needs of every single patient.
- It contours your figure in a way that gives it a completely natural look.
- As compared to other fat loss procedures it is cost-friendly.
- Unlike surgical treatments, there is no risk of dimpling associated with it.
Challenges That You Might Face:
- If not performed by a qualified expert, the laser beams can cause burns in surrounding areas.
- There is a high chance of infection in the treated site if it gets exposed to moisture.
- Swelling and bruising are very common side effects of such therapies, but they get healed within a short time.
- The candidate might also not get their desired goal, but it can be achieved by increasing the number of sessions.
How Much Can It Cost You?
The total expense of the procedure depends on your choice of clinic, and practitioner, the way you maintain the out-turns, and the number of sessions you undergo. But estimated the cost of this treatment in Dubai can vary between AED___ and AED___.
Take The First Step:
We’re here to guide you about the overall procedure of Laser Fat Reduction In Dubai. Booking a consultation with our highly qualified team is not only easy but completely free as well. you can fill out the form given below to book an appointment with our experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai.