We all know that shaving, waxing or even threading are not the permanent solutions to the problem of unwanted hair at any part of your body. So why bear the pain and discomfort of plucking when you can get rid of this problem with no more than 4-5 sessions of Laser Hair Removal In Dubai? By using an advanced technology of laser beams this course of action is performed by directly hitting the follicles and extracting them from depths. So what are you waiting for? Visit and get a chance to enjoy razor free life and enjoy the freedom of hairless skin.
What Can You Expect From It:
It is a very beneficial procedure for those suffering from the issue of having a huge amount of unwanted facial or body hair. After undergoing this course of action you can enjoy not only a reduction in the growth and quantity of follicles but also a clear improvement in the texture of your skin. You can get positive results of this action at different parts of your whole physique starting from your face to the toe of your foot.
- Your skin preferably should be of light tone as those with darker ones require alternative procedures.
- Coarse and dark-haired individuals are considered more eligible for this plan of action, as it becomes easy to detect and target them.
- If you have or in the recent past you had any active skin allergies so you must not undergo this therapy.
- For being a good choice for the procedure, you must make sure to have achievable expectations from the action and its outcomes.
- The individual must not be younger than 18 years.
Guidelines For Getting Ready:
- First of all, you must gather all the necessary information about the therapy as well as the practitioner that you have chosen.
- You must strictly avoid sun exposure and other heat environments for at least 1 week before the performance of action.
- Applying heat-protecting serums on your skin should be considered mandatory if you have to go outside of your house.
- Tanning and all other sin products should be considered prohibited for no less than 2 weeks prior to the performance of this action.
- You should not use any other means for hair removal to ensure that every single follicle gets to meet the laser beams.
- If you are allergic to any material or instrument that has to be used for carrying out the action, you should discuss that with your practitioner without hesitating.
Results of Laser Hair Removal:
- Before starting the performance of this action, the practitioner makes sure that the epidermis of the target area is completely free of bacteria and other dust particles.
- By using medicated serums, the expert cleanses your skin.
- In the next step, the doctor then shaves the area of treatment, to ensure that every single follicle gets hit by the rays of the laser.
- Moving forward a gel will be applied on the point of action for keeping the skin protected and to make sure that the effectiveness of the procedure does not get affected.
- In the following step, the performer then targets the follicles with a handheld laser device.
- The beams not only remove the hair but also reduces the rate of their future growth.
- After making sure that the desired goal of the candidate has been achieved, the expert then applies a soothing ointment to lower the discomfort of the skin.
Instructions For Maintaining The Out-Turns:
- Direct sun and other heat environments exposure should be avoided for 2 days after you have undergone this therapy.
- In case of any emergency make sure not to leave the house without applying sunblock.
- To keep the treated area protected from any type of infection, avoid unnecessary touching to that spot.
- To maintain the cleanliness you should keep cleansing the epidermis gently but just by using the prescribed cleansers.
- To keep the skin moisturized, you can use medicated lotions.
- This course of action serves you with long-lasting results.
- Apart from the desired area, not even a bit of the surrounding region gets affected by the rays.
- You can witness clear minimization in the rate of future hair growth.
- It is a less time-consuming way to get rid of huge amounts of unwanted follicles.
- This action can be performed on any part of the body.
- The texture of the epidermis of the treated area also gets improved.
- You can save both: time and money, by choosing this procedure over other ways of hair removal.
- Like other cosmetic therapies, it doesn’t make you bound to take bed rest or days off from your work, as you can return to your daily routine by just maintaining some post-procedure look after.
Does It Have Any Harm:
If not performed by a qualified practitioner or if you fail to follow the post-therapy guidelines so you may have to witness some complications due to this action:
- Complications like irritation, itching, swelling, or redness.
- You may have to suffer from temporary changing in your original skin tone.
- The skin of the candidate can get burned only if not performed with proficiency.
The total cost of this procedure in Dubai can be estimated to start from AED 6,000 and overall price changes depending on different factors.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced surgeons at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai always looks forward to helping you in the best possible ways by providing personalized treatment and complete care to every single patient, because our clients mean a lot to us. So what are you waiting for? Book a consultation for free today by just filling out the form given below and take the first step toward letting your child live a healthy and happy life through the performance of Laser Hair Removal In Dubai.