In today’s world where almost nothing is impossible, to look younger than your actual age is also an achievable task. Are you just tolerating the signs of growing age just because you do not want to undergo any surgical procedure or injectables? We completely understand this concern of our patients. Stay with us on this page and get an opportunity to learn about a non-surgical way to deal with all these issues. Laser Skin Tightening In Dubai is a new yet one of the most effective solutions for this problem. After the age of mid-30s, people start suffering from the problem of dull and saggy skin. If you are one of those sufferers, visit us and get rid of uneven skin.
Most Common Out-Turns:
This procedure fastens the production of collagen which eventually results in reductions in fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs. After performing this action, candidates witness a great enhancement in the appearance of their facial profile as their skin gets smooth and even-toned. This therapy also tightens the loosened epidermis and improves the candidate’s overall look. The patients not only look but also feel a lot fresh, confident, and younger.
- Individuals who are done with trying and failing to get their desired goals with home remedies.
- The main concern of the candidate should be to get rid of unwanted signs of growing age.
- If you have got skin with moderate laxity, you can be a good choice for this treatment.
- The texture of your skin should be elastic to
- Make sure to maintain your overall health to be eligible for this action.
- Set your expectations from this therapy that can be achievable in the real world.
- As laser rays can be harmful to unborn or newly born babies, women who are pregnant or have to breastfeed their children should not undergo this procedure.
- The individual must not have any type of active skin infection on the day of treatment.
- In terms of time and cost you should be stable enough to afford this therapy.
Steps To Get Ready For It:
- Make sure to collect the required information about the treatment and the dermatologist before you visit them.
- Protect the area of the target from sunlight to avoid the risk of sensitivity.
- Before you enter the clinic you should make your face free of makeup, facial hair, and bacteria.
- To keep the site hydrated, you should drink plenty of water as it minimizes the chances of any problem during and after the procedure.
- In case of have any other type of skin-related issues, you should delay this treatment.
- Do not apply cosmetic products that are rich in chemicals for at least 2-3 days before this action.
- Before laying on the procedure bed, you must hand over all of your belongings to your attendee.
In Detailed Working:
- This is a simple therapy and takes a maximum of half an hour to complete and the final goal can be seen within 3-4 sessions.
- As the very first step, the practitioner prepares the area for treatment by cleaning with special serums.
- Moving ahead, the patient and the doctor put on goggles to protect their eyes from harmful rays.
- Then an anesthetic ointment is applied in order to carry out a painless procedure.
- Under controlled heat, the expert rotates the laser device all over your face.
- The necessary amount of energy penetrates to reach the depths of the point of procedure.
- In this way, the collagen starts producing faster which serves you with a firmer facial appearance.
- After this, the remaining gel will be removed from the treatment area.
- In this procedure, instead of applying a soothing lotion, the practitioner prefers using cooling compressions to deal with after-therapy discomforts.
How To Maintain The Results:
- Strictly avoid touching your face for at least 48 hours.
- Do not expose the area of treatment to warm environments for 1 week.
- Make sure to only leave the house after applying sunblock with high SPF.
- You should avoid using skin care products until the doctor allows you.
- Keep your skin clean, dry, and free from sweat all the time for 8-9 days.
- Only use the prescribed creams to deal with pain.
- If you witness discomfort like redness, extreme itching, and bruising, immediately discuss it with the practitioner.
- In order to enjoy your desired goals, you must attend all the appointments timely
Essential Positive Points:
- This course of action is capable of serving you with much younger-looking skin.
- It not only reduces the appearance of aging signs but also improves the complexion of the epidermis.
- Being a non-surgical procedure, it keeps you tension-free from the concern of visible scars.
- It can work as a perfect alternative to facelift treatments.
- It is designed to only attack the desired area without affecting the surrounding region.
- With its long-lasting outcomes, you can witness an enhancement in your confidence level.
- This particular action is completely customizable to meet the needs of every single patient with different concerns.
- It is fast in terms of both: performance and recovery.
Some Negative Points:
- You need more than 1 session to achieve your dream skin.
- The patient may suffer from changes in the color of the target area like hyper and hypopigmentation.
- Some candidates also have to go through the problem of acne breakouts only if not performed by a highly qualified practitioner.
The clinic, practitioner, goals, options, condition of the candidate, and the number of sessions that they require are the factors that can affect the total price of this procedure. But the total expense that you will have to bear can be expected to range between AED___ and AED___.
Are you looking for the most highly qualified practitioners for performing Laser Skin Tightening In Dubai & Abu Dhabi? So without wasting any time you should pay a visit to Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai as we are known for our expertise and trustworthy services. You can book an appointment by taking one simple, easy, and free-of-cost step of filling out the form given below. Good luck with your consultation!