Almost every human being has some specific birthmark. Some are lucky enough to have them on the parts of hidden areas of their body. But then some individuals have to suffer from red spots on their facial profiles. Even though these signs are completely harmless and do not make the person witness any type of pain, they can still be embarrassing. We completely understand that and that’s why we are offering you effective Port Wine Stains Treatment In Dubai. With the help of laser technology, this course of action is capable of satisfying the patients. Continue reading to find out more details about it.
Expectations That Won’t Disappoint:
The results of this therapy can vary depending on the area of the target as well as the severity of the spot. Not only this but your age and the texture of the epidermis also play a vital role in this regard. But in general view we can see some beneficial outcomes of this procedure like fading or completely removing the signs, this therapy enhances the overall look and confidence level of the candidate. With its long-term upshots, this treatment very proficiently reduces the chances of any future complications attached to these marks.
- The overall health condition of the patient should be good.
- For being eligible for this action, you must not be younger than 18 years.
- Females who are pregnant or are breastfeeding their children shouldn’t undergo this therapy.
- Candidates with any history of keloids are not a good choice for this treatment.
- You must not be having any active skin infection at the time of the procedure.
- A good patient doesn’t have unrealistic surmises.
How To Get Ready For The Procedure?
- The first thing is to carry out proper research about the procedure as well as the practitioner.
- Clear your mind by asking all the questions that you might have about this procedure.
- Make sure to avoid direct sun exposure for at least 48 hours before action.
- 2 weeks before therapy, you should quit taking blood-thinning medicines like aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.
- You should not consume alcohol and other unhealthy items like cigarettes and tobacco.
- To minimize the risk of nausea, make sure not to eat anything for 8 hours before treatment.
- Clean the epidermis of the area of treatment before entering the clinic.
- Hair can negatively impact the laser procedure, so make sure to shave your face 1 day before the performance of action.
- Bring someone along with you for two reasons: to look after your belongings and to drive you back to your home.
Performing The Action:
- The procedure takes no more than 30 minutes to complete.
- As the execution begins, the expert cleanses your skin deeply with special solutions.
- Moving forward, they will apply an anesthetic cream on your face to numb it.
- In the next step, the candidate and the practitioner put on goggles, to keep the eyes protected.
- After making sure that the patient will not feel any pain, the dermatologist then sets the handheld device.
- With the help of beams of light, the expert attacks the damaged blood vessels.
- The rays are deeply absorbed by the targeted area, which causes the blood arteries to contract/compress.
- After achieving the best possible outcomes, your doctor then applies a soothing ointment on the skin.
How To Maintain The Results:
- You should not go outside of your house without putting on sunscreen.
- To deal with swelling, you can gently rub the ice packs on the treated site.
- You must not touch, rub or scratch your skin for almost 2 weeks after the treatment.
- You should not indulge yourself in exercising, gyming, and running should, as it can increase the blood flow in the treated point, which can increase the risk of swelling.
- Maintain the hygiene of your face by keeping it clean and dry.
- In case you witness pain, you should apply the prescribed ointments.
- Make sure to attend all future meetings with your practitioner.
Essential Positive Points:
- It is capable of reducing the appearance of such marks.
- As it is a non-invasive action, there is no chance of visible scarring.
- It offers you a very quick procedure as well as recovery.
- You can return to your daily life activities right after the performance of this action.
- The working of it can be tailored according to the needs of the candidate.
- You do not have to face the hurdles of either general or local anesthesia.
- It is one of the safest, most effective, and easy-to-perform treatments.
- Compared to surgical procedures, it is a lot more cost-friendly.
- It improves your confidence level and makes you feel happy in your skin.
Some Negative Points:
- If you have sensitive skin, you may witness hyperpigmentation or a darkening of the tone.
- Hypopigmentation might also be a result of this action.
- there is a risk of infection if you do not protect the area of treatment from moisture.
- In rare cases, the patient may also suffer from numbness in their face for quite some time.
The overall price of this treatment can vary depending on different factors like your condition, the expert, and the clinic that you chose for performing this action. The estimated cost of this course of action in Dubai can be around AED 500.
If you are looking for the most highly qualified practitioners for performing the Port Wine Stains Treatment In Dubai then you must pay a visit to Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai. You can book a consultation with our team by taking one simple, easy, and free-of-cost step of filling out the form given below.