We understand that every single facial feature plays a very vital role in enhancing the overall look of an individual. If you have either too small or too big lips, it makes you conscious in both scenarios. Where there are lip fillers and different effective procedures for enlarging the size of lips. Today science has made the desire of reducing the size of lips quite easy and achievable. We are offering you Lip Reduction Surgeries In Dubai & Abu Dhabi to help you improve not only your physical appearance but also your personality and self-confidence. Read on to learn more about this cosmetic surgery.
All You Need To Know About Lip Reduction Surgery:
It is a cosmetic treatment. It is specifically structured for reducing the size of lips. Under the supervision of a highly qualified plastic surgeon some extra tissues are removed from the lips. The goal of this therapy is to help the patient achieve the desired size of their lips.
Should You Trust This Procedure?
It is one of the safest, most effective, and easy-to-achieve cosmetic therapies. It is gaining more and more popularity with time as it provides patients with a completely natural look.
Results of Lip Reduction Surgery:
What Other People Want To Know About It:
While changing any facial feature people become very concerned about the procedure that they are about to undergo. The same is the case with this operation. Some of the most frequently asked questions by common people are mentioned below:
- Is it a painful procedure?
- How long it takes to recover from this surgery?
- What are some of the prominent risks and benefits of it?
- Will it affect my eating and drinking routine and habits?
What Makes You A Good Choice For This Procedure?
- Like any other surgical procedure, to undergo this particular therapy you must be in good health.
- You must be having achievable expectations from the results of the operation.
- If you are not satisfied with the size of your lips and consider them large so this surgery is what you need.
- Suitable behavior on the day of surgery.
- Arrive at the hospital/clinic a bit early before the mentioned time. In this way, you will get a chance to explore the place and the available facilities. Along with it, you will also get time to do any necessary paperwork before entering the operation theater.
- Make sure to meet the practitioner before the surgery begins. They will not only clear your mind if you get any last-minute doubts, but they will also mark the points of incisions on your lips.
- Do not hesitate in taking anesthesia. It will be given just to make sure that you do not feel any pain or discomfort during the operation.
- Cooperate with your surgeon to ensure the perfect procedure.
How Is It Performed?
It is one of the most straightforward, simple, and short procedures. It can be carried out in the following steps:
- To ensure your comfort and a painless procedure, it begins with giving you anesthesia.
- Moving forward, your doctor will make certain cuts at the edge of your lips. In this way, they will examine the tissues.
- After a detailed examination, the expert will extract some tissues from your lips to reduce their size.
- As the removed tissues distort the natural look, your surgeon will then reshape your lips to provide you with a natural look.
- After all these steps, the doctor then stitches all the cuts.
Some Basic Benefits Of This Procedure:
This course of action serves you with improvement in the following aspects:
- facial balance
- speech and eating
- oral hygiene
- facial symmetry
- the overall quality of life
Can It Be Risky In Any Way?
- As this procedure involves making cuts, so there might be some risk of infection at that point.
- In some cases, there might be a risk of uneven appearance of lips.
- In rare cases, only if you do not talk about your medical history or usage of medication, there might be some risk or numbness in the operated region.
When Can You Resume Your Daily Life Activities?
The complete recovery depends on different factors like the condition of the patient after the operation, the experience of the surgeon, and the extent of the surgery. In the general view, we can say that the patient can get back to their normal life activities within a week or two. But the patient must avoid all such exercises that could strain the lips for some time, which can range from 3-6 weeks.
How Much Would It Cost You?
The overall cost can vary depending on different factors like the condition and expectations of the patient, surgeon, the hospital, etc. but the general cost can be considered between AED ___to AED ____.
Let Us Help You!
We’re here to guide you about What are the uses and side effects of Lip Reduction Surgery In Dubai & Abu Dhabi? Booking a consultation with us is easy, you can fill out the form given below to book an appointment with our highly qualified experts at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai just let us know what time works best for you, and we’ll take care of the rest. We’re committed to providing you with the best possible care, and we look forward to seeing you soon!