Humans require a sufficient amount of proper sleep so that they can function, and perform properly. Not getting the right amount of sleep for specific reasons can affect your mental well-being and impact your daily life activities. Sleep disorders are standard, and most people suffer from them. But not taking them seriously might lead you to other issues such as anxiety, depression, tiredness, exhaustion, etc So if you’re looking for a non-invasive technique, then you can avail yourself of the effective Ozone Therapy For Sleep Disorders in Dubai to overcome this issue, and relax your mind.
A Brief Intro To Sleep Disorders:
The conditions that affect the hours, amount, and quality of sleep of a certain individual are known as sleep disorders. These issues have become super common across the world, and about one-third of the world’s population suffers from these issues. Not getting a sufficient amount of sleep time can become a major reason for many health problems. These disorders often lead to mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, exhaustion, and restlessness.
The Main Types of Sleep Disorders:
The categories of these problems have changed over time. There are many different types of sleep problems that affect the daily lives of many individuals around the globe. The following are the main types:
- Chronic insomnia.
- Restless leg syndrome.
- REM sleep behavior disorder.
- Delayed sleep phase syndrome.
- Shift work sleep disorder.
Signs That You Suffer From A Sleep Disorder:
Although these issues are not uncommon, there are many symptoms that can tell whether or not you suffer from these problems. However, the symptoms can vary for each individual.
- It becomes difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep for long hours.
- If you feel constant daytime fatigue or exhaustion.
- You have unusual breathing patterns.
- Depression, and anxiety.
- You are unable to perform your daily life activities properly.
- You have a constant urge to take naps during the daytime.
- Unable to concentrate.
- Individuals have a constant urge to move their legs while sleeping.
How Does Ozone Improve Insomnia?
Most people might not know about this, but the use of ozone gas can help improve your sleeping patterns. Are you also wondering how this gas helps? Being exposed to a certain dosage of this gas can help improve the oxygen levels in your blood, and can help reduce anxiety and stress which can help improve your insomnia.
Pre-treatment Instruction For Ozone Therapy:
Before the actual treatment, the patients will have to follow certain instructions:
- The expert will first ask you about the symptoms you have been facing during the initial consultation.
- The doctor might also ask questions about your daily life routine, your bedtime, and the maximum hours you sleep.
- You might have to undergo certain tests such as blood tests, physical exams, and urine tests to make sure that you are eligible for this therapy method.
- If you suffer from G6PD, then your doctor will ask you to avoid this therapy.
- On your treatment day, make sure that you eat a healthy breakfast, and maintain your hydration before coming for the therapy.
Ozone Therapy Process For Sleep Disorder:
Ozone therapy can be given by two methods. It is either given to the patients by the insertion method, or by the inhalation technique:
The Inhalation Method:
During this technique, the expert will ask the patient to inhale a certain amount of ozone therapy. Excessive intake of this gas can lead to severe complications and even death. So the doctor makes sure that you only inhale a certain amount of this gas through your lungs. The inhalation process helps make the breathing process easier for patients and also opens up the airway passages.
This technique is more efficient. By using an IV drip, or an intravenous injection the doctor first draws out a certain amount of blood. Then ozone gas is mixed with this blood. The solution is kept aside so that it can settle down. Then the expert starts the process of inserting this blood mixed with ozone gas back into your body. When the ozone gas is mixed with blood it provides more efficient results.
Measures To Take After Sleep Disorders Treatment:
The patients have to follow certain instructions after the treatment:
- Try to have a proper 8 to 10 hours of sleep. And if you are unable to then inform your doctor.
- Your bedtime should not be too late, as it can impact your mental health.
- Avoid the use of electronic gadgets at bedtime hours.
- Maintain a good nutritional diet, and ensure to eat healthy fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid drinking carbonated drinks, caffeine, tea, or other strong beverages that might affect your sleep.
Advantages Of Ozone Therapy For Insomnia:
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai offers effective Ozone Therapy in Dubai that has viable benefits. Let’s take a look at the main advantages it has to offer:
- Your quality of sleep improves, which helps you maintain your daily activities with more energy.
- The individuals feel more fresh, and well-rested.
- Helps overcome anxiety and stress issues.
- This technique improves blood circulation. So this helps reduce the inflammation in the body.
- Helps improve the functions of your brain.
- Enhances more oxygen to your body cells.
The Journey To A Better, Relaxed Life!
Don’t let insomnia take over your life! We know how hard life can get when one suffers from such restlessness issues. Let us help you take control of your issues, and fight against them. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic’s Ozone Therapy For Sleep Disorders in Dubai & Abu Dhabi has proven super effective for the majority of people. To avail of a free consultation with us kindly fill out the form at our website.