Skin is the outer covering of the body that protects the internal organs and tissues from damage and infections. But most commonly, we know it for our aesthetic appearance. Therefore, in order to maintain its beauty, you are required to take good care of it by maintaining a healthy diet and skincare. However, due to environmental and mental stress, our dermal pores get clogged. Consequently, this leads to acne, dark spots, superficial scars, and a darker complexion. As a result, before you know it; other aging signs start to appear one after the other too. If you are somebody who is struggling with many skin-related problems and this is lowering your self-confidence as well. We have some ideal and pocket-friendly Skin Care Treatments in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for you at the best Skincare clinic in Dubai.
At Dynamic Clinic, we are offering a wide range of Skin Care for different skin types. There are non-invasive procedures for minor dermal problems as well as Laser options for serious skin conditions. Our treatments include;
- Laser Resurfacing
- Chemical Peels and many more.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate?
Basic Skin Care Treatments are a foundation for maintaining healthier skin. Therefore, these are gentle approaches to improving the quality of the skin. However, below are a few circumstances that mark you as an eligible candidate to opt for our services:
- You have acne-prone skin or the post-acne scars do not vanish on their own.
- Your skin is falling to gravity. You are seeing wrinkles, fine lines, or crow’s feet around the eyes.
- Dark complexion or enlarged facial pores are ruining your facial beauty.
What Is Microdermabraison?
This is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that can be performed in a Doctor’s office. It is suitable for all skin types and tones. The aim of the treatment is to restore a lovely glow to the face. The procedure involves using a special device to exfoliate the outermost layers of the skin. This helps to remove all the dead skin that floats on the top and ruins the texture of the face. As a result, you will experience the fading of the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots as well as acne and post-acne scars. However, you are required to opt for a follow-up session after a few months to sustain the maintenance.
How Does Chemical Peel Work?
It can be customized for different skin types and concerns. Therefore, it can range from light to deep peels. The sole agenda of this treatment is to improve the overall quality of the skin. And to reduce the appearance of age spots and sun damage. A variety of different serums infused with topical chemicals are applied on top. This action is repeated multiple times. As a result, after a series of sessions; wrinkles and fine lines along with other impurities on the skin will be cast off. This process is also helpful in terms of improving the appearance of age spots and sun damage.
This treatment can be classified into three main categories. It is a different level of approach for different skin concerns;
- Superficial Peel: it will sit on the epidermis for a calculated amount of time. The expert will gently wipe your face clean. The find reveal will take place within two weeks.
- Medium Peel: this will enter the skin and trigger the impurities inside out. It can control sebum production to a certain extent. As a result, you will notice an improvement in your active zits and other imperfection on the face.
- Deep Peel: an ultimate penetration of the serums that will enter the deep layers of the dermis. The new changes will take place from within and work their way up toward the epidermis. This will remove the damaged skin cells. And generate new ones to control the PH level of the skin. Consequently, the entire complexion will outshine within a month.
How Does Laser Resurfaces The Skin?
This is another approach to deep cleanse the skin from environmental stress and pollution. Dirt built-up blocks the pores, which leads to massive oil production inside the dermis and causes acne. Not to mention the harmful sun rays and other problems such as aging factors that tend to completely ruin the texture and complexion of the skin. So what Laser Resurfacing does is; it uses special concentrated heat energy to enter the deep dermal layers of the facial skin. And cracks down from within to improve the overall appearance of your facial profile. Furthermore, the Laser beams are extremely helpful in boosting your collagen level. As a result, new cells take over and start the repairing mechanism. To sum up the perks of this treatment; this is also a non-invasive procedure that aims to deep resurface the impurities away. It is safe for all skin types regardless of age or gender.
What Is The Use Of Thermage Treatment?
This is also a Laser treatment that is powered by radiofrequency. The aim is to generate special heat which penetrates the internal layers of the facial skin. It is performed by using a handheld device that has different built-in levels of intensity. As the energy enters the dermis, it immediately starts to stimulate collagen production. This leads to new active cells to repair and improve the quality of the epidermis. You can also opt for this treatment if you wish to enhance the high and low points of your face. The sole purpose of this course of action is to generate new skin. The final outcome is smoother and firmer-looking youthful skin.
Results Of The Treatment
Some treatments produce an immediate result. However, others might take a week or more to generate the likely outcomes for you. But the final reveal is a decrease in mature and premature aging signs. Furthermore, you will notice a firm lift to the loose skin due to collagen loss. However, the new changes are an overall upgrade to your facial profile. You appear fresh and younger-looking.
- This is an external aid to improve the texture and quality of the skin.
- You will notice an obvious reduction in discoloration, two-toned skin, or darker tan lines.
- All the saggy or aging skin is tightened and lifted. This creates a youthful effect on your face.
- There is shrinkage on the enlarged pores as well. This will lead to less sebum production. Therefore, you will not be encountering any acne anymore.
- The post-acne scars and other dark spots from sun damage have also vanished for good.
- Your overall complexion will lighten to a good two to three shades lighter. This means less visibility of the wrinkles and other aging signs that were present prior to the treatment.
- And finally, the collagen is actively working inside the deepest layers of your dermis. This is why all the problematic factors are gradually disappearing on the epidermis too.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further concerns about the condition of your skin. Or do you wish to learn more information about our Skin Care Treatments In Dubai & Abu Dhabi? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Dynamic Clinic. We have provided all our contact details on the website. You can also write to us, we are just a word away!