A chemical peel has stood the test of time. It is used to achieve enhanced skin texture and skin tone. This treatment also addresses other skin conditions. Skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, age spots, acne, and acne scars are targeted. This method gently exfoliates the skin and lets it peel off. It allows new and fresh skin to appear from beneath. This plan is customizable according to the needs and goals of the client. If you want to consider getting this treatment to achieve a younger-looking appearance, you should comprehend Chemical Peels in Dubai!
Aim of Chemical Peels in Dubai:
New skin cell growth is promoted by peeling off the damaged skin layer. You can get an improved appearance and texture of the skin. This procedure can be done solely or maybe mixed with other chemicals. However, the plan depends on the type of skin and the concerns to overcome. There are depths of this plan from lighter to deeper ones. A lighter mix addresses a spectrum of concerns. whilst a deep mix leads to extra effective results and a long-lasting period. Whether your skin concerns are mild or severe, you should consider this treatment for quick and effective outcomes that last for a more extended period.
What are Chemical Peels in Dubai?
There are three stages of the Chemical Peels in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. A light chemical peel, moderate chemical, and deep chemical peel:
- Light Chemical Peel: This type of curse is used to address the top layer of the skin. This plan combats fine lines, uneven skin tone, acne, and dryness of the derma. This plan needs repetition every four to five weeks.
- Moderate Chemical Peel: This stage of the plan works on the top layer. It also addresses the second layer of the dermis. These penetrate deeper into the skin. Strong acids are used in this plan such as TCAs. They address sunburn, deep wrinkles, and skin discoloration. This plan also required repetition for the desired look.
- Deep Chemical Peel: Potential acids like phenol are used in this plan. They provide a deep exfoliating process. This works on a deeper layer of skin. This plan combats deep wrinkles, scars, and precancerous growth. Due to the intensity of this plan, this procedure might require very little downtime. However, no repetition of this plan is required.
Results of the Treatment:
- Removes fine lines.
- It fights off wrinkles.
- Deeply exfoliate the skin.
- You get brighter-looking skin.
- Addresses acne and acne scars.
- Even the skin tone.
- Enhances discoloration
- Collagen stimulation
- Younger-looking skin.
Before you ponder about getting this course of the plan, here are a few pre-procedure tips to follow:
- Minimize your sun exposure. Make sure not to reveal skin directly to the sun. Use sunscreen whenever you go out even if the weather is cloudy.
- Gentle skin moisturizers should be used. Cleanse the skin of oil and dust.
- Your healthcare provider might recommend a gentle skincare routine. That routine should be followed strictly.
- Avoid using harsh skin products. Avoid exfoliating products and retinol. Scrubs should also be avoided.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you take any sort of medication. You might be asked to discontinue taking certain medicines.
- Keep yourself hydrated. It automatically hydrates the skin as well and can assist you in the healing process.
- Waxing and shaving should be avoided if you consider getting effective outcomes.
There are several steps for this procedure to consider for safe and effective results:
- Before the treatment starts, the targeted skin is cleansed. Gentle cleansers are used.
- A pre-peel solution might be applied to impurify skin.
- The combination of the selected chemical solution is then applied to the skin. Cotton pads are used for this process.
- The type of solution is tailored to the client’s needs.
- To ensure your comfort, the aesthetician will monitor. The response of the solution is calculated on your skin.
- The solution is left on your skin. This takes a specific period.
- The peel is neutralized to stop its action. It is done after the required period.
- A soothing cream is applied for further comfort of your skin.
- Over the next few days, the peeling process will continue.
Aftercare Steps to Follow:
- Use a gentle cleanser to cleanse your face.
- Keep your skin well moisturized.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure.
- Refrain from using makeup products.
- Do not peel or scratch the skin.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid harsh skin care products.
- Minimize strenuous activities.
Benefits of Chemical Peels in Dubai:
- Tailored solutions.
- Well-tolerated by various skin types.
- Improved skin texture.
- Acne management
- Collagen stimulation
- Noninvasive procedure
- Cost-friendly and long-lasting effects.
Why Choose Us?
Choose Dynamic Clinic as your trusted destination for Chemical Peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, and consider cost-effective and customizable results. Our dedicated team of experts brings a wealth of expertise to the table. We are committed to providing the best results at a very friendly cost. At the core of our approach, we make certain to provide modern solutions to a spectrum of skin concerns
Book a Free Consultation!
Book a free consultation today and let your skin shine brightly like it never did before!