Our collagen production indeed decreases as we age, which leads to various skin concerns such as age spots, saggy skin, wrinkles, fine lines, and more. However, it is never said that you need to suffer from these types of skin concerns and live with them for a lifetime. There is a pool of treatments out there to address these skin concerns, but derma roller treatment is on top of the list. If you have witnessed these concerns appear to you, then you should most probably take a gander at Derma Rollers Treatment in Dubai!
Aim of Derma Rollers Treatment in Dubai:
Derma rollers are used to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. This plan is so simple that you can also do it at home with a little training, however, for the most effective results, you should consider a professional. The ideal candidate for this plan is those who experience fine lines, wrinkles, saggy skin, droopy mouth corners, and other concerns related to their skin. This treatment is at the top of most wanted treatments for tightening the skin because it is well-tolerated by almost every skin type. However, if your skin shows any signs of breakouts if you have extremely sensitive skin then you should avoid this plan.
What is Derma Roller Treatment in Dubai?
Derma Rollers Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a non-invasive treatment with minimal downtimes. This treatment works on a great number of concerns like age spots, acne and acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, saggy skin, droopy eyebrows, droopy mouth corners, and a lot more. This plan uses very small sterilized needles and the procedure is non-invasive. This course aims to stimulate the production of collagen and new skin tissues. The collagen combats the dead skin cells and produces new ones. Derma rollers are of many types and the major ones are derma stamps, homecare derma rollers, automated derma rollers, scalp rollers, derma pens, and more.
- You should consider getting an overall medical checkup before the procedure.
- Inform the healthcare provider if you have any skin allergies or any supplements you take.
- Discontinue taking certain medicines like blood-thinning medicine and other herbal supplements as they can interfere with the healing process.
- Alcohol and nicotine can restrict blood vessels so it is advised to to take them a week before the plan is set to be done.
- Minimize your exposure to the sun so that you won’t get any sunburns. Wear sunscreen when you go out.
- Use gentle moisturizers to cleanse your skin daily to keep it smooth for the treatment.
- Make certain to inform the doctor if you have had any other skin treatments.
Procedure: Step by Step!
- The plan starts with a medical checkup.
- Then the surgeons will use gentle cleansers to cleanse your skin.
- Numbing cream will be applied to minimize discomfort.
- Once you’re ready for the plan, the doctor will mark and split your face into two for easier access.
- Pen-like rollers with tiny needles will be used.
- A professional technique will be used to perform the plan on you.
- The average procedure lasts for 2 hours.
- Hyperpigmentation and melasma are treated with this course of the plan.
- The increased production of collagen leads to smoothened wrinkles and fine lines.
- The derma rollers help with quick absorptions of typical treatments.
- This device lessens the appearance of stretch marks.
- Derma rollers also assist you in getting rid of acne scars.
- The procedure is non-invasive and has very little downtime.
Results of Derma Rollers Treatment in Dubai:
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
- Acne and acne scars are gone.
- Skin discoloration is fixed.
- Evened the skin tone.
- Tightened skin.
- Lifted eyebrows and corners of the mouth.
- Reduced stretch marks.
- Tightening enlarged pores.
- Your aftercare routine should begin with cleansing your skin with gentle moisturizers.
- Avoid using harsh skin products on your face.
- Minimize your exposure to the sun as it can lead to disturbed outcomes.
- Use cold compressors if you experience any sort of irritation or burning on the skin.
- Do not wear makeup after 24 hours of the treatment.
- You can use hyaluronic acid to hydrate your skin.
- Keep your skin moisturized, and avoid dryness.
Cost of Derma Rollers Treatment in Dubai:
The Cost of a Derma Rollers Treatment in Dubai depends on various factors, such as location, the area being treated, time taken, and the sessions required. However, if you want to achieve quick and effective results whilst staying within your budget, you can consider Dynamic Clinic Dubai!
Why Choose Us?
Choose Dynamic Clinic for Derma Rollers Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, and consider cost-effective and cutting-edge outcomes. We have a team of expert surgeons who are committed to their professions. We make certain to provide the most cutting-edge and effective outcomes to any of the cosmetics concerned. Our priority is to grant our clients a comfortable and friendly environment.
Book a Free Consultation!
Book a free consultation today and step towards a brand new you! With Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, you can ensure safe and effective plans.