Are you somebody who is looking for effortless ways to enhance the appearance of your skin? You are at the right place to find out detailed information about the rightful treatment for your dermal concerns. We are offering you Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai. An ultimate approach to dismiss all active problems from the face. Read along as we unfold detailed information about this phenomenal FDA-approved treatment plan that aims to rejuvenate your entire complexion.
What Dermal Disorders Are Improved By This Treatment?
- Dark or Dull complexion.
- Two-toned skin.
- Tanned lines.
- Post acne scars.
Ideal Candidate for the Treatment:
Anyone who is above the age of 18 is eligible to undergo this treatment. We advise candidates to opt for an initial consultation beforehand. A certified Dermatologist will examine your facial concerns and sign you up for the procedure.
The desired outcome will reveal itself after a number of sessions. It is important to take note that each candidate’s skin type and undertones are different. Hence, the results will also vary from patient to patient. However, the desired results will create a significant improvement in the face. Your skin will look radiant and the whole complexion will appear extraordinarily plumped and luminously glowy.
There are numerous advantages of Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai. Read and explore the desired aftermath of the process;
- You will notice a reduced effect in your hyperpigmentation.
- Candidates dealing with melasma will witness a complete elimination of the problem.
- It will decrease your dark undereye circles and other dull spots on top.
- Even the stubborn post-acne scars are effortlessly cleared away.
- Sun damage, two tones, or other tanned lines will also fade away in due time.
- The new changes will boost your confidence and increase your self-esteem.
- There is no downtime or potential side effects latched to either of the treatments.
- The end result is a flawless-looking glass-skin appearance.
Skin Whitening Treatments:
The treatments we are offering at our clinic are mentioned below;
- Glutathione Injections: contain highly concentrated antioxidants that are responsible for detoxifying your bloodstream. As a result of Glutathione Injections, all the free radicals are flushed down the system and good blood cells produce healthy collagen to control the PH level of the dermis. Henceforth, the complexion begins to gradually brighten up.
- Chemical Peels: These peels work as the best skin exfoliation and remove all the dirt and the extra fatal masses from the skin. Individuals may feel redness and irritation at the start but the method becomes influential and miraculous for people when done by expert dermatologists.
- Microdermabrasion: is a technique that is performed by using a special device that consists of needles. With the aid of these, the dead skin particles are terminated and a fresher, more glowy, and youthful appearance is obtained.
- Laser Skin Whitening: With the help of concentrated laser beams, the large pores in the skin will shrink and the dull spots from the skin will be removed. The number of sessions required for the whole procedure depends on the condition of the patient and their desired aesthetic goals.
- Topical Treatment: is a combination of hydrating serums and ointments that are prescribed to aid dermal concerns and prevent the anti-aging process. Moreover, these topical applications have no side effects. However, this is a rather slower process to enhance your skin. Therefore, we suggest undergoing the most suitable treatment and carrying on with the topical treatments to sustain the maintenance.
Before the process, the patient needs to follow the following instructions mentioned below;
- Protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Do the gentle purification of the face and avoid using harsh products on the skin.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Consume a healthy and balanced diet. Avoid processed food items and alcohol.
- Refrain from smoking as it is a leading factor in processing pre-mature aging.
It is important to follow your homecare safety precautions to heal smoothly and prolong the beneficial results of the undergone skin procedures;
- Use sunscreen as prescribed by your doctor in which the SPF is more than 50.
- Avoid touching the treated skin with uncleaned hands.
- Do not scrub or exfoliate your face harshly.
- Avoid sun exposure or heated places like saunas for 24 to 48 hours.
- Moisturize your skin and use cold water to tame the inflammation.
The price for the Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai ranges between AED 799 to AED 1499. There are many reasons why the expenses of the procedure may fluctuate. The important factors that usually affect the cost are the clinic’s location, the Dermatologist’s fees, a candidate’s dermal condition, and the additional series of sessions required to treat the unhealthy skin.
The downtime is barely minimal. All the skin treatments are non-invasive procedures that are easily performed at the Doctor’s office. Therefore, the density of the potential risks or side effects is extremely low and rare. However, you may notice mild swelling or redness due to deep cleanse or needles. This is a natural reaction to the treatment and the effects will calm down within 24 to 48 hours.
Why Choose Us?
At our Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, we are working to make your skin look and feel better. By getting our latest skin whitening therapies, you can enhance your facial profile and appear younger than your age. Our professional Dermatologists have been providing their expertise at the clinic for years. Therefore, if you have inquiries about the team or treatments. You can visit our website for detailed information regarding the doctor’s experience, the cost of the treatment and so much more.
Book A Free Consultation:
For further information about; Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai, fill in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or you can call our hotline and speak to one of our friendly consultants regarding your thoughts and concerns. Or register yourself for a scheduled appointment with our best Dermatologists at the clinic.