If you are suffering from any aging signs on your face and you are looking for a perfect way to deal with all such problems so we are just about to give you a treat by unfolding some basic knowledge about two of the most effective ways of coping with such concerns. Fractional Laser & PRP Therapy In Dubai are two face-changing therapies that are continuously busy taking the world of beauty by storm. You can now reverse the clock of age because of these procedures. From wrinkles to acne scars to fine lines and what not are these treatments capable of dealing with? So visit us and avail the benefits of these anti-aging treatments.
Most Expected Outcomes:
Both of these procedures are equally capable of serving you with the best results in their specific domain. The major out-turns of these actions are to provide you with more young-looking skin. By reducing the signs of growing age these therapies provide you with a better tone and texture of the epidermis. Their effective and fast results are gaining popularity with every passing day.
Major Qualities Of A Good Contender:
- The basic qualities of an ideal patient for both procedures should be overall medically fit.
- For being a good choice for your choice of action among both of them you must set your expectations realistic from the action.
- The major concern of the individual should be to deal with aging signs and to improve the facial profile.
- Must have enough knowledge about their skin type to be able to decide what they need and which one of the mentioned therapies.
- Both methodologies require their participants to not be having any active skin problems.
- None of the discussed procedures can be performed on pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
- The immune system is looked upon as one of the major concerns for being a good choice for both actions.
Fractional Laser Therapy:
- If you are planning to undergo this particular procedure so you must:
- avoid direct sun exposure for at least 2-3 days before the procedure.
- All types of tanning materials should be considered prohibited.
- You must not use any exfoliating products 1 week prior to the performance of the action.
- 4-5 days before the treatment, you must stop using blood thinning supplements.
- Do not forget to cleanse your skin thoroughly before going for the procedure.
If you have preferred this particular therapy over the previous one so you must know that both of them require almost the same pre-procedure steps. You must follow all the above-mentioned instructions in order to get ready for the course of action.
Performance Of Both Actions:
- Both methodologies are performed under the supervision of a skin specialist called a dermatologist.
- The mentioned two therapies are easy to perform and offer a very quick recovery to the candidate. In both cases, you can return back to your daily life tasks right after the completion of the procedure.
- In FLT a topical ointment is applied to the epidermis of the candidate to numb the skin.
- With the help of a laser device small both the dermis and the epidermis are targeted by hitting beams.
- In this way, the pigmented cells are extracted out of the skin leading to a speed in collagen production.
- It is made sure that the healthy tissues are not affected.
- This plan of action takes no longer than an hour to complete.
- Whereas in PRP, the required quantity of blood is taken from the same patient’s body.
- It is then processed to separate the WBCs from RBCs.
- The platelets and plasma are injected into the targetted area by using a needle.
- It is comparatively a short action that gets completed within 50-60 minutes.
Doesn’t matter which one of the mentioned courses of action you prefer to undergo. To maintain the outcomes for a longer period of time, you must follow some post-procedure guidelines:
- Make sure to keep applying prescribed ointments on the targetted area.
- Direct exposure to the sun should be avoided for 3-4 days.
- Do not forget to put on sunblock before going outside of your home.
- Keep in mind not to touch, rub, or scratch your face for about 5 days after undergoing these procedures.
- You must keep the treated site completely clean and free from all types of bacteria.
- The therapies mentioned above are designed to serve you the benefits in their specific area.
- Skin texture and tone are enhanced through both of these actions.
- None of them fails to work as an anti-aging treatment.
- FLT serves you smoother skin, reduces visible scars, and repairs the damage caused by the sun.
- PRP stimulates the production of collagen, enhances skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearance of all types of unwanted spots on the face of the candidate.
If the right treatment is not chosen or if the performer lacks expertise in their field so the individual might have to face certain risks:
- Complications like redness, bruising, and swelling.
- Pain and discomfort in the treated point.
- You may have to witness extreme itching.
The total cost of these procedures can vary depending on factors such as the condition of the individual, the experience of the practitioner, and the clinic that you chose. But according to a general estimate, the overall expense for FLT is 750 AED for a single session and for PRP it can vary between AED 699 and AED 2,999.
Take A First Step:
Our team of highly qualified and experienced surgeons at Dynamic Clinic Dubai always looks forward to helping you in the best possible ways by providing personalized treatment and complete care to every single patient. Book a consultation for free today by just filling out the form given below for both Fractional Laser & PRP Therapy In Dubai