As we age, our skin becomes saggy leading to wrinkles and droopy features. The causes are stress and tension mostly. Saggy is not always about age. Our workload and stress work hand in hand giving us a saggy skin. Wrinkles, droopy eyebrows, saggy cheeks, double chin, no visible jawline, and others are the consequences of aging and stress. People have been using multiple creams and lotions. However, these procedures never worked. Until when the 8 point facelift surgery stepped its foot on the market. If you’re suffering from saggy skin and want to get rid of wrinkles, it’s time for an appointment with 8 Point Facelift Fillers in Dubai!
Aim of 8 Point Facelift Fillers in Dubai:
When it comes to having a craving and desire for looking younger and more beautiful, everyone stands in the queue. Cosmetic surgeries have been a trend in the industry for ages. A great amount of celebrities that we see on television and wonder how they’re still young is the basic answer to why you should get an 8-point facelift surgery immediately. If you have saggy skin, droopy eyebrows, a blurred jawline, and the nasolabial folds are deep, you’re an ideal candidate to get our 8-point facelift Surgery.
What are 8 Point Facelift Fillers in Dubai?
When you have saggy skin, it requires a lift which is not possible without any other procedures. People tend to move towards massages that only work if you keep on doing the effort. Getting cosmetic surgery gives you long-lasting results without doing any effort. 8 points of your face are targeted for the procedure which gives you an overall improved look. Syringes are used to fill the skin of your face to give you a touch-up look rather than an overdone appearance.
8 point facelift surgery is a needle taking years off of your face and the results are magical. The magical results that a client achieves after 8 Point Facelift Fillers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are the main reasons why a majority of people are moving towards these procedures. This procedure is not only painless but also very effective with long-lasting results.
- Gives you a natural and even look, not overdone.
- Enhances the shape of your face.
- The skin of your face is tightened.
- A general brightening effect is included.
- Gives a younger and brighter look for a longer period.
- Your jawline is now sharp and toned.
- Visible high cheekbones.
- The wrinkles vanish.
- Deep Nasolabial folds are gone.
- Reduces the look of jowls.
The pre-procedure for all cosmetic surgeries is the same. The doctors advise you to quit taking a few supplements and things while they ask you to take healthy food.
- You need to quit smoking, taking nicotine, and the use of alcohol as these lead to restricted blood vessels.
- Stop taking aspirin and other blood-thinning medicines.
- You better start eating healthy food 2 weeks before the surgery.
- You should take a shower the night before the procedure.
- First of all, the surgeons will target the area where the injections are needed to be inserted.
- The surgeon will give you a little amount of anesthesia to prevent any kind of discomfort on your skin caused by the needles puncturing into the skin.
- The targeted area is being punctured with skin fillers also known as dermal fillers.
- A total of 2 to 3 syringes are needed for the process.
- The procedure normally lasts for 45 minutes.
- After the procedure is done, the doctors will transfer you to the hospital bed where you’ll stay for a few hours.
- The doctors advise you to be taken home by someone else because you’ll be anesthetic.
Aftercare of 8 Point Facelift Fillers in Dubai:
A majority of people can start their next day with the same usual routines after the surgery. However, this procedure still requires aftercare.
- You’ll be advised to go home with someone else because of your anesthetic condition.
- The doctor will ask you to take a 24-hour complete rest.
- The feeling of tenderness and swelling lasts for 2 to 4 days.
- Avoid touching the injected area for 72 hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for the first 48 hours.
- Also, avoid sunlight and bathing for a few days.
Benefits of 8 Point Facelift Fillers in Dubai:
One of the major benefits of 8 point facelift is the natural look it gives. The surgery doesn’t give you an overdone appearance, no one will be able to point out that you’ve gone through surgery.
- It is a non-surgical procedure.
- You feel fresh and attractive.
- Any type of discomfort is minimal.
- The results are long-lasting and worth it.
- Gives your skin a tight look.
- The fine lines are gone now.
- Lift the corners of your mouth and eyebrows.
Why Choose Us?
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic utilizes new and safe technologies for procedures. We consist of highly experienced and skilled surgeons who give their blood, sweat, and tears to grant their clients the desired and craved looks. We are a staff of the most cooperative and friendly surgeons who’ll make you consider the whole process and answer every asked question before the procedure.
Book A Free Consultation!
Tired of using different products and face massages to get a younger look, it’s time to get our services of proficient surgeons for 8 Point Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah!