When you are obese and have extra fats in your body you need to remove them as soon as possible as they are getting in your way and affecting your daily routine. Treating these fats with a procedure that is safe and does not cause any long-term side effects is really important and for this, you got a Gastric Bypass in Dubai. At our clinic, expert professionals carry out this procedure. To get yours and to achieve a perfect shape you need to read the page and obtain this process.
What is a Gastric Bypass?
This is a process in which the portion of the stomach is cut and the overall abdomen is made small with portions. There will be two sections such as the upper portion and the lower part. One is big and the other one is a little smaller than that. The food goes to the upper part and other attachments made will contain a small quantity. This helps with the removal of the weight in the long term. To achieve this surgery you must consult a medic that has experience because this is a severe surgery and needs skills.
Who is the Best Candidate for the Process?
People who have the following are usually considered the best candidates for the process.
- When you are an individual with type-2 diabetes the process helps in treating the sugar too
- Your BMI is more than 40
- When the person is an adult and is over 18 years
- You want to gain the confidence and boost your self-esteem
- In order to get rid of the eliminate the fats for permanent
- You are strong enough to bear the process both mentally and physically
There are many advantages if you receive the treatment. These are the ones presented below. The chances for getting more benefits increase when you get the process from doctors who are experts and have a good track record in carrying out such processes and related therapies/
- You can lose weight immediately and on a permanent basis
- The risk for heart diseases and chronic illnesses like diabetes, BP, and other infertility issues reduces
- Your overall quality lifestyle increases and the person feels comfortable in their skin
- You can have better confidence and self-esteem which is increased
How does the Process Work?
The method separates the main stomach into different portions. The procedure is done with the help of staples. With the separation of the abdomen, the amount of food that can be placed inside is limited. The new pouch is then connected to the small intestine directly to avoid large food consumption. Now when the food is taken inside, it passes from the digestive tract and then to the stomach. After that, it moves to the small intestine. All the nutrients in the food are thus not absorbed by the digestive system.
The steps that a person should follow before the process are the ones and they are recommended by the doctors. The preparatory instructions are:
- Discuss with your doctor about the medical history and the expectations you have
- Do not take medications and drugs that can cause blood-thinning
- Eat a healthy diet and the food that is prescribed by your medic
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
- Have some medical evaluation like some blood tests and other analysis
- Your professional will tell you what you need to do or what to avoid
The method is carried out with the help of laparoscopy. This minimally invasive technique is a traditional process. To carry out the procedure, around 3 to 5 small cuts are made in the abdomen. As the incisions that are created inside the tummy are slight you may feel a little bleeding or irritation. The whole method is controlled by the tools and these openings are utilized.
If you have the process done with the robots the results will be more successful. With robotic surgery, the surgeons will do the method too.
When the process is finished, there are some post-care steps that an individual needs to obey. Your doctor will tell you about this care. The aftercare is as:
- Take plenty of water so that you can be hydrated
- Eat a diet that contains more protein and is healthy
- Have vitamins and minerals to increase the recovery speed
- Do not eat food that is high in sugar and starch
- You can discuss with your doctor if any problem happens
When done with the cure, you will be required to stay at the clinic for some days. Although there are no such side effects of the gastric bypass still you will have the after-effects of the method like bleeding and pain. All these can be controlled with the painkillers and with the guidance of the doctors.
Avoid strenuous activities or hard exercises for at least 6 weeks. You can continue your normal routine within 12 weeks or you can say 3 months. Following the aftercare you can speed up your healing.
The cost for the Gastric Bypass in Dubai ranges from AED xxx to AED xxx. There are many factors that can affect the price of the process. The elements that can usually impact the strategy expenditure are the location of the clinic, the reputation of the doctor and the condition of the patient. Your doctor will tell you what amount you need to pay.
Why Dynamic Clinic?
If you want to receive weight loss treatment and desire to contour the body so that you can look aesthetic you need to visit our clinic. At our clinic, we provide the most effective and reasonable processes. To contact us and have your procedure, you just need to fill out the form that is present below. Our professionals and staff at the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, are waiting to help you in every way.