In modern times one must do proper family planning. Not planning your family or your future can become a burden to you. It becomes difficult for people to live with huge families with the ongoing inflation in the world. A planned family is a way to secure and safe future. Women usually suffer from multiple pregnancies with little to no gap between them. Having children or being pregnant undesirably can harm the woman’s body. Their bodies need time to heal and recover from a single pregnancy. Contraception in Dubai helps you take a gap or time between your pregnancies.
What is the Aim of the Contraceptive Method?
The process is an effective and advanced method of giving you relief from the stress of getting pregnant. You can enjoy your intimate life without any worries. It gives you a break from becoming a mom when you do not desire to become one. You can live a stress-free life with your partner. There are many other birth control methods that women can choose from. The contraceptive is a small device that is inserted in the upper arm area.
The patients can achieve 91% success results. The success of the outcomes depends on the type of professional expert you choose. It can help in controlling childbirth for about 3 years. Our clients have been super satisfied and happy with their outcomes. The consequences will be visible after a time period of 30 days. The patients tend to live a tension-free life.
An Eligible Candidate:
The client must have specific features and must lie in the mentioned candidacy criteria to undergo this process:
- You must have good mental as well as physical health.
- Someone who wants to take a break from childbirth.
- If your genital areas are in good condition.
- Someone who wants to achieve a stress-free life.
- You do not suffer from any serious health issues such as liver disorders, heart issues, breast diseases, or any type of malignant growth.
- You want your body to heal properly after pregnancy and want a gap during your pregnancy.
Different Birth Control Techniques:
Following are several different birth control methods:
- People use condoms to avoid getting pregnant. A condom prevents sperm from entering the woman’s genital area.
- Women often take birth control pills to prevent pregnancies.
- Contraceptive material is also available in the form of injections that are injected into the skin.
- Using inauterine devices.
- People who want long-term solutions and do not want to have kids opt for permanent techniques these include tubal ligation and vasectomy.
- Your doctor will check your medical history to make sure that do not suffer from any severe medical issues.
- Eat a proper healthy meal before coming for your treatment.
- 3 weeks prior to the treatment avoid sexual intimacy, and even with sexual intimacy make sure that you wear condoms.
- Observe to follow the doctor’s prescription regularly. Your doctor might ask you to undergo various different tests.
The procedure is carried out in the following steps:
- The surgeon will first apply a numbing cream to the treatment area
- A small device is put under the layer of our upper arm skin.
- The surgeon dresses the area with a proper bandage.
- There are no big cuts but only a tiny cut is made.
- Before the treatment, your doctor might give you some medications to use.
- Your doctor will perform different pelvic tests to check if everything is normal in the area.
- The skin where a contraceptive is inserted becomes sensitive for a few days.
- The patient will not require any type of genital or vaginal examination for insertion of this device.
Here are things you should follow after the procedure:
- You must not take any type of birth control pills after the treatment.
- Try to maintain a proper, balanced, and healthy diet.
- Wear condoms during sexual intimacy and avoid sexual intercourse without using condoms.
- Have a proper consultation with your doctor to check hows your condition.
This procedure has been proven to be super beneficial to women. It has the following different benefits:
- This procedure has a success rate and it works. Only about 1 out of 100 women could get pregnant with this.
- You may experience fewer or no periods.
- No unwanted pregnancies.
- Helps heal your body by preventing unwanted childbirths.
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- It is a simple and effective process.
- Provides successful results.
This is a beneficial procedure, solving the issues of many women around the world. It is a non-invasive technique. The cost of this procedure in Dubai ranges from __AED to __AED. The cost will contradict depending on various different factors:
- The type of anesthesia used.
- The skills of a gynecologist.
- The reputation of the clinic.
Book Your Consultation!
Our experts are here to help you get the right treatment for your problems. To book a consultation with us at Contraception in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, fill out the form given below and consult the best professional experts regarding your concerns.